Connection issues

No

We don’t make sense in it. We decided thet our in-game test connection give important informaton about connection.

Is that no for both the checking and the wheel88 issue? I have to just confirm.

Second issue: Can you share with us any of this data so we can see if it has any impact or similarities with the problems that are being encountered. I’m sure you understand that people really want good connections too. It’s really helpful to the general community that supports your game.

Wheel 88 disconnecting SEVEN PLAYERS:

Blockquote We don’t make sense in it. We decided thet our in-game test connection give important informaton about connection.

I’ve told you multiple times that the server gets enough packets from me that I can drive in the game.
I don’t get the correct packets from the server to show me what I am doing in the game.

If you didn’t do any edits in the vid that would be really bad. Are people winning like this in the CW platform as a total?

1 Like

@1914000 This isn’t good how are they winning in CW without shooting a shot at all?

I can’t answer without logs

I kind of figured that. :slight_smile:

@66292995 Do you have logs from that video recording from the game?

I have same packet loss issue. How do i fix this or i have to uninstall this game? i disconnect every 30 minutes, then spend 10 minutes trying to log in.

Bug report posted Gaijin.net // Issues

You give them hell man. I’m with you on this. I too have suffered like that for years. Game’s connection and admin’s cluelessness. If there’s any way i can help you win this, do let me know.

1 Like

You ever thought to have your servers keep logs on the server side? Clearly there would be a clue there when Wheels 85-88 explode and disconnect 90% of the players. There are so many better ways to troubleshoot so many of these issues. The amount of player contribution you rely on is absurd. There are also logs in this very thread that do in fact contain said game where wheel88 disconnected 7 players. If you didn’t notice a damn thing in any of the logs about it then I do not know what to tell you.

I am incredibly curious as to what your actual job is.
It seems like your sole purpose is to stall and deflect complaints.

2 Likes

Sorry to jump in.

In my experience the same network provider on the same line would have a different network speed. No joke, it has everything to do with the modem. The same can be said with a better speed package from the same network provider. eg. my bother in law paid for a faster network from the same provider, but they have not updated their modem. When I went to his home and play game(WOT), no one else was able to use the internet. The WIFI internet I am using currently is great after installing a new modern last year. The old one keep cutting off and I almost have to reset it daily.

Are you using the same hardware for different network providers?
Why so hard for players to send the same game log with the report??

Completely different ISPs and hardware and the issue that is largely the same still persists.

Skula says it’s a node on the path dropping packets, the tests aree basically bogus at telling us which node it is precisely (the test says I have 10% UDP loss between my PC and my router, lmao) so there’s little to be done in addressing it by talking to ISPs/upstream providers.

I am 99% certain that if XO made their ports more consistent and rules around packet timeout/DDOS protection that something could be done to alleviate the problem. The fact that using a VPN can sometimes help is an indicator that either a node has bad firewall rules/UDP loss and making the UDP ports that XO uses more consistent it should help.

Skula refuses to acknowledge the state of their port mapping or MTU usage, I have proof that neither match advertised.

Yet I will be told over and over: “it’s you internet”

Meanwhile many of the servers explode on the regular disconnecting entire game sessions. The only common denominator is UDP packet loss. Again I ask: why not take steps for redundancy or relax parameters for refusing UDP connections since the issue is clearly UDP based? All I get in response is that it is my internet or that nothing can be done.

This is why I am incredibly curious about Skula’s job. He has wasted so much of my time when I could be helping him fix this issue and not demanding a single penny for my service. It’s mind-boggling and somewhat infuriating.

4 Likes

@1914000 How many more games need to end in disconnects for you to understand the issue?

I bought my gaming PC Oct, 2020. This week it is to go back the 3rd time to be repair. never I have so much troubles with any PC bought or self build. The issue with have it in the work shop, they can’t find the crushing issue I have. The PC goes to blue screen(win10) or green screen or blank screen. Last week, it was 2mins boot up, 5 mins of usage. Not able to shut down win mean files lightly to be corrupted. I can’t event reboot or repair win without it crushing at the end.
The reason I say this is, though we feel it is our right to have everything around us working perfectly in our life. There are things we just can’t be reason with nor have the chance to find out exactly why. I even living in a building in London area do NOT have cable connection.

If I am you. I would go to internet/gaming café. Rent a pc and play Crossout, just to see if there is a same issue. Or maybe go to a friends house and test it there.
I do have lag issue from time to time. Queue time does take a little longer depends on time I play.

To be fair, Skula is only a worker for the game company. He first has to answer to his boss. There is also a limit to what we are able to do on our job.

Good luck

The tether bug at the start of match is becoming more of an issue for me and it happens in two out of every 3 matches almost at this point.

Really don’t belive its lag as they claim because the gas input works correctly and my wheels turn exactly when I press them to turn but I can’t go more than 3 feet from starting position and if I stop the gas I just snap back to where I spawned.

I know exactly when its going to happen because the map load screen timer counts down in this order 9 8 9 8 7 8 7 6 7 6 5 6 5 4 5 4 3 4 3 2 3 2 1 2 1 0 1 0. Thats not lag thats some bs code they refuse to fix just like the tonnage bug or all the terrible meshing on terrain and buildings that somehow snag you and drive your front end ito the object even if you hit it from the side… also I just straight get stuck on map screen the other half of the time of I get a message that I’m disconnected from the server and have to re queue which happens about 1 out of every 5 of the other times

They won’t fix anything and haven’t fixed much in general but they will throw out a new pack with some new broken part that they want you to pay for.

For certain they will never get another penny off of me untill they actually attempt to correct the incompetence in their programming like the co driver rework from 5 years ago which will also never happrn

3 Likes

ecoclone, I had that happen , it is because of packet loss around 50%. i fixed it.

This happen when I have high pocket losses and lag spikes. This sometimes cause me to exit the battle or worst at the end of a raid. Well… poo happens!!

Hey Devs. Our clan had 8 disconects in 2 sessions with different players and 3 times the whole team. Just the 1 server causing all the issues.

Here is a recording of one of the games.

Cost us about 20 Uranium for multiple games.

We need this server to be gone!!!

WHEEL88LW.NL.PXO

1 Like

theres a reason skulla is a meme lmao

nice ping bro