Devs--Add Fuel to buy with Badges

since we have tons of badges we can collect.
why not buy Fuel with them so players can play raids ? or sell it on market.

screenshot-240725-101529(25;3;39)

9 Likes

nice idea m8…didn’t think of that1
:grin:

1 Like

I wish I had that many badges…

3 Likes

i spent half of them,this all i have left :rofl:

Hardly use either of the two myself. Prolly should huh.

1 Like

honestly… i support this idea 100%
the reason being is that fuel can only be gotten through pvp and being able to get it with badges would be a nice touch. i havent touched my fuel though in over a year because raids i do are so uncommon so i got tons of fuel still sitting in my inventory. still it would be a nice touch to turn those badges into something like fuel to get more resources via raids.

4 Likes

It is a resource just as scrap, copper, Plastic & electronics. I always thought finding it in random piles in Adventure would be nice. 1 unit of course nothing radical.

What a nice Quality Of Life change, its a shame it doesn’t make them money. Cuz that is one of the excuses they said about why they’re not revamping ‘Adventure Mode’.

1 Like

Exactly my later thoughts, Fuel ATM is a resource that can possibly make the some loose coin . making it available to purchase with badges will be a shot in the dark if at all possible. Nice thought though.
And yes, Adventure mode needs a revamp IMHO. I still say combine Bedlam into the Adventure mode. But that’s another subject . I don’t want to high jack the original threads subject.

2 Likes

ngl i still love adventure mode, riding around in such a big map is fun to me. i wish there were more maps to explore and more things to do in the maps though. i agree it does need a revamp or more love put into it. but you know the crybabies on reddit wont like that and will cry about it.

1 Like

True, but the Devs are just as guilty for allowing the Game to become a hollow shell of its former self.
Regardless of who’s to blame, change needs to happen. Crossout can be so much more than just a cash cow, but they can call me delusional or even call me crazy for seeing potential in a Game they refuse to bring to life.

1 Like

When clients become the majority of stock holders in such. Then we would have majority rules & could make those decisions.
~ :crazy_face:~ Crazy but effective