Efficient, Accessible and Budget builds ("EAB" tag)

It can be seen that the developer is only interested in money. No changes to ps and relics.

For difficult raids, the ability of the most powerful epic weapons must be the incinerator, and only two, the ability can sometimes be compared with retcher, or even more than, new players with it can be

Thank you for the link Charlie.

SIDE NOTE: For anyone that wants to talk about the new update we also have this topic below.

1 Like

I would expect this price to go out the roof.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right :frowning: hot rod’s price will most likely increase or at least still stay a bit more expensive than other specials cabs

1 Like

This cabin is already selling for 600+ coins on Xbox.

That is 2/3 times what it was a few weeks ago.

As soon as everyone realizes it is going to change rarity it will go up even higher I think.

market for those cabins is basically froze on pc , i grabbed a carapace last night but none of them have sell offers

2 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not on PC - this has to be awful.

1 Like

Hello survivors !

Today I present you a build designed to be E.A.B for PvE and PvP !

Meet this Wheeled Aggressor Spectres !

Agressor’s perk is easier to maintain with last buff requiring 1sec instead of 0.5s to lose a charge, and with Spectre they do some good damage !
They’ll do hard raids and PvP, but remind that the build is fast, with good DPS, at the cost of durability. Spectres are fragiles, stay discreet and disarm in the middle of fights.

Using the free decors and some interchangeable paints and stickers, It’s accessible around level 25 for a cost of around 1700c.

Let me know what you think about it !

2 Likes

the name of the thread implies that they will be efficient accessible and budget builds , pretty doesnt usually coincide with efficient at lower levels … or higher levels look at spaced armor , not pretty lol

Yes you are right, it is somewhat of a conflict, but if I were a community manager, I would find a way to make new players actually understand this information and much of the introductory content associated with them, rather than just posting it on the forum where few people pay attention

Hello
This little EAB thread and project is a personal one, I’m building cars for new players on my own time like any other player can do :slight_smile:

You’re right about the visibilty, I sometimes post those builds on reddit. I did post this last build on Discord and in-game chat. I also re-modified it in between.
I’ll make a post on reddit soon about this build as I quite like it ^^

3 Likes

I love this thread… One of my daily-drivers is a slightly modified Charlie-EAB-Build.
I’m level 81 with the Engineers, and still appreciate these clever builds.

The one I modified is ever so slightly prettier… That’s it.

2 Likes

Spending time leveling on PC… this is really bad, you can’t list items that normally go for 400 if there isn’t one listed near 400… etc…

Probably the biggest thing about the game I would cry about if my main account was on PC. Market is broken all across it other than farmable mats. And those are severely price depressed because of it.

I tried several of the builds on here when I had the weapons. The ones I tried worked very good and I suggest them to people that want a strong build but need ideas.

Hi ! Today, a build that @82888150 might enjoy, a strong bear defender !

it actually uses a mix of rare the special upgrade, but at a bit lower PS than usual, allowing to be a bit more competitive while reaching 5K PS with guardians.

At that point, you should check my builds under Charlie9204 and Charlie9204_XO to make sure you didn`t miss anything !

1 Like

Are all Of these builds pretty much the same car design?

The style of the armor laying flat is bizarre.

2 Likes

pancake builds work good at lower power score

1 Like

It works very well down there.

My theory as to why…

Just as an example:

If you use the Canvas Roof, which is available almost immediately in the game, and you mount it FLAT the way you do in these builds, and you mount it with the narrowest side facing the enemy, that leaves a surface facing the enemy that is 1x4 blocks in dimension with a durability of 61.

That’s 15.25 per exposed block.

zzzz

If you flip it up the way we’re accustomed to seeing it, that’s 4x6 blocks… 24 blocks… or 2.54 durability per exposed block.

zzzz

So, if you take several flat pieces & pancake them, you end up with very strong armor with very few pieces… remember, lower levels have fewer parts to use per build.

zzzz
In half the exposed space of one upturned canvas roof, we have triple the armor.

These builds are typically smaller & lighter than high PS builds, so the entire philosophy of how to build changes. This is why @41358411 Charlie’s thread has been such a great teaching tool for me. I’m having to un-learn how to build and re-learn.

1 Like

The biggest flaw i find in all these builds is that they only fire on the frontal 180° arc. If you circle on of these builds while fighting it, you only have to fight half or less of the firepower.

Might i recommend a new prject for you @41358411 ?

Make a diagonal gun setup EAB that can fire on 330° of the possible 360° arc. Front, back, port and starboad are entirely possible with a diagonal setup. Then using that setup, you can make diagonal shields on the corners where only one gun can see.

Its what i created and used in Arena mode and it was one of the best builds around. So much so that a PS player stole the design, changed it a bit and claimed it as his own concoction on a youtube video, as he took 1st place in the game mode using my build.

It has a simpler explanation, although your analysis might not be completely wrong :slight_smile:

There is not a lot of parts at start, and putting them vertically block the fire angle most of time. Also, those canvas roof and van doors are one of the most durable parts at first, so I use most of them front and maybe one back.

Lets remember that those builds for most of them can be build at like level 11-13 engineers and 1-3 lunatic faction.

2 Likes