Eula Account blocked until 2052. Why? šŸ˜•

Thanks for the response PanPsychol. There does seem to be a few of us!

One thing I am wondering is, if you look here: [PC] Crossout 0.12.80. Steel championship - News - Crossout

You will see that in the ā€œwhatā€™s new for this seasonā€ section, the seventh point is:

• Added the option to attach the camera to the ball. This can be done by pressing the ā€œEā€ key or the right stick on the gamepad. In order to restore the previous behaviour of the camera, you need to press the same key again.

This to me seems very useful for the steel championship game, but surely this usage capability of the camera could be construed as a cheat of some sort?

My question is: Is this option ironically being flagged as a cheat by an automated system that you mentioned above?

This is may just be me clutching at straws. But it does bear thinking about.

xX_Raven_Xx I have been told exactly the same, but so far it isnā€™t getting me anywhere.
I wish you guysā€™ better luck than I am having!

DHawk216 Thank you for your reply. :+1:

In fairness PanPsychol answered you pretty much bang on already.

I can see why you are saying what you are saying.

The first point I would like to address is your opinion of my mild manner :neutral_face: I can promise you that I am fuming, I could rant like the best of them on here, but where would that get me? It would spark arguments and needles divergences from the topic at hand. and get me nowhere. I want to stay on topic!

Also, I specifically joined the forum and posted my topic in the discussion section because I wanted to discuss it and find out if I was alone or if there were others.

I will tell you a small snippet about myself, see if it helps you understand my mild manner, and how unlikely it is that I cheated in any way. Iā€™m 38, a father and the last time I gamed was around 12 years ago when I had a stint on another mmorpg. I picked Crossout up around a year ago because I caught covid and was out of work as a result with not a lot else to do.

Also, the account ban as you can see from the picture in my original post is not via the anti-cheat system,

it is for multiple violations of the Eula. So, I donā€™t think any of us actually know what the ban is for!

It is guesswork swaying us towards the football, but one spanner in the works is PanPsychol says he didnā€™t use the mode at all so that throws the potential cause of our bans out of the window if I used the mode and he didnā€™t but we both have the same 30-year block on our accounts with zero reason why other than breaching Eula.

1 Like

I too am in the same boat atm. Recieved very nearly identical pop up when logging on to play.

Gaijin support sent me to russian gms. The russian gms sent me to a gm here. Now on my third gm. Hoping this can be resolved as it seems many ppl have been unduly affected by this.

1 Like

Hello leper. Thanks for letting us know.

It is bad that it has happened to so many others, but good that you guys are getting in here and letting people know!

The run around between gaijin support and the different GMā€™s and the replies with no actual explanation for the account blocks is tiresome, but hopefully if we persevere, the issue will get sorted.

One thing I will say is that although slow, all the replies I have had have been polite. so :+1: :+1: there.

We just want to play the game, so I suppose no reply will ever be fast enough.

1 Like

Hello all, as some of you saw, there has been some sanctions made by mistake recently related to Steel Championship, so if your account is still blocked and you think itā€™s a mistake you can appeal the sanction by using this form : Game rule violations & Appeals against a penalty

Announcements for reference:

Thank you for your attention.

Regards
Charlie9204

1 Like

Hello and thank you Charlie9204 for taking note of the topic and providing this information!

I have used the Game rule violations & Appeals against a penalty section when I first joined the forum!

There is mention of the form to fill in, but no link to the form, just a recommendation to message HornOchse

directly. Others may have a different experience, but I did message, and my response was:

Hello KiSiT,

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do for you. Please send F******* a private message. Maybe he can help you.

Greetz
HornOchse

I have also filled in a request form with Gaijin, and I was provided a list of GMā€™s to message.

But I donā€™t seem to be getting anywhere.

The above mirrors my exp so far as I have already taken those steps also.

1 Like

Hey leper. I am glad it isnā€™t just me, I thought I was missing something lol :exploding_head:

Charlie9204ā€™s info post is really making me think about what I said earlier now. :thinking: :neutral_face:

I do use this function implemented into the steel championship game play frequently

as I struggle finding the ball if I donā€™t.

Please correct me if I am wrong!

If you already made this step, simply follow the instructions resulted from your appeal.

Regards
Charlie9204

1 Like

Hi Charlie9204.

The link you provide here only instructs the person viewing to message HornOchse directly.

There is no link to click or address to access the form that keeps being mentioned.

This is all that is said in the link:

Hello survivors,

if you want to report a game rule violation, you can send me a private message with the following information:

IMPORTANT! Please follow the form and recommendations, be polite, formulate thoughts accurately and briefly. This will significantly shorten the response time of the administration and simplify the analysis of a reported incident.

1. Nickname or userid of the accused player.
  2. On which platform: PC/PS/XBOX.
  3. Circumstances: describe what happened in as much detail as possible and which game rule(s) have been violated in your opinion.
  4. Arguments and Evidence. If possible, present evidence in the form of screenshots or video (in most cases a video proof of the whole round is highly recommend).
  5. Please also ensure to report incidents using the in-game functionality as well.

If you think that you have been unjustly punished, you can send me a private message as well and we will look into the case.

Greetz
HornOchse

I have messaged HornOchse and his reply was:

Hello KiSiT,

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do for you. Please send F******* a private message. Maybe he can help you.

Greetz
HornOchse

I have not been able to fill any appeal form in as there is no link to it, so I have no instructions to follow.

I am trying my best to follow the outlined procedure, but I must be missing something. Although others have mentioned the same issue.

Thank you for trying to help, hopefully we can sort this out.

The appeal procedure is mainly a free form message on the appeal topic to the senior moderator. The list of required information are important to identify the account and the issue.

If an information was missing and necessary, HornOchse would have asked it from you. Just send a private message to the contact he gave you, as he recommended. You can find him on the ā€˜userā€™ tab in the forum (footer of main page).

Let me know if you have other questions.
Regards

1 Like

Thank you Charlie9204 for clearing that up for me. It makes much more sense now!

The only info I can provide is my nickname, platform and an explanation of receiving the block on my account.

I was just flat out told that he could not help me.

I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to help and provide the information.

But I am starting to feel that I am now putting in far too much effort to get a block that I did not deserve removed from this game myself. This is not your fault, and I am not being sharp with you Charlie9204, but the process so far is making me wonder what is actually going on.

Thank you again. I will keep trying :neutral_face: :robot:

Jesus, two battlepasses running at the same time, and thereā€™s not enough money to have a decent technical support that can fix erroneous automated bans lmao.

No offense to mods (I like you Charlie), but Targem needs to hire actual employees rather than throw free packs at volunteers who have no power and info at all. This is an hilarious shitshow.

Between this and the dying servers, Iā€™m def going back to not spending a dime on that broken game.

5 Likes

I have not been affected by this, but i would like to point out. Shouldnā€™t the event extent for 2 days? Just to let those paid for the BP and was ban to catch up?

1 Like

I played zero Steel Championship Brawls and am very glad!

2 Likes

The news indicate the event extended until October 9 inclusive, because of the preceding DDoS (servers) issues.
The bans were actually very short, both news (the ban wave and the correction) were done on the same day, the 6th of October. Players wrongly banned got un-banned the same day or so and got 2 days premiums according the news.

So players on this topic might have other issues than the one from the Steel Championship wave.

3 Likes

Thank you for that info, Charlie9204

I too have come to the opinion that at least my own block on the game is not because of the steel championship.

I am still working on finding out what my ban is for. One thing I can say is that no GM will actually say

what I did to receive it, if I did anything to receive it or if it can or even will be removed.

That is what players like to see. Quick respond with explanation. I know there will be some canā€™t be pleased. Aside from the support which can take up to 2 days(from my pass experience). Here, players can get the message to the game company a bit quicker. Thx!!

1 Like