Giveaways, promos, and redeemables

New patch lists people with stickers, so watch those names and please post a link if any show up.

1 Like

new pack

https://youtu.be/f0pIrUeZIKM

4 Likes

the code is Pikabu2022

4 Likes

https://store.gaijin.net/activate.php

Crossout - “Pikabu” bonus

Unique armoured car "Truck of kindness"
Unique stickers "Golden standard" (2 pcs.) and "My"
Paint can "Wasteland league"
Background and logo for profile customization
Maximum number of parts increased to 50
5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

Charlie9204Forum Moderator

4h

The free Kuplinov car pack is finally available !
65 parts limit against 57 for Marmok/Morgenstein
ammo pack, wasp, racing and landing wheels, good lower PS wheels compared to previous packs, complementing well for slightly tilted builds
some good parts !

6 Likes

Note in the pack above the kuplinov pack has nothing tradable, that said free wasps are never had. and the paint is pretty good.

Thanks! Got the 2 free packs above from the links no probs.
Appreciate it!

Got it! Many thanks!

Hi guys, looks like we have another free pack coming ! Jouez gratuitement au jeu d'action MMO - Crossout - MMO le jeu d'action

I didn’t get mine yet so we might need to be patient !

4 Likes

thx…
36428299d0301174ff24990d1fdba7b16c2f5468_2_1500x843

2 Likes

The one that Warbrand2 had posted a while ago that wasn’t working seems to now point to this new Survivor one you just posted too but you can’t collect it twice.

1 Like

Does anyone know, between Adventure Seeker and Hardened, what the difference is? Apart from including the blueprint in Adventure Seeker, the listings are the same. But I’m wondering if Hardened has more copies of the stickers or something?

Who has received Adventure Seeker so far? Can you tell us how many of each sticker it contained? Thanks!

adventure seeker is only for new players, if you have been in the game for a while they only give you the parts of the pack but not the blueprint.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks!

did not give the horn shown in the picture. gave the locomotive horn. do you too?
resim

1 Like

I got the pictured locomotive horn.

1 Like

“Blue Sky” paint + new “On Fire” sticker = HotWheels car. Fun stuff! (I put this on the exhibition as HotWheels, btw.)

2 Likes

Does it use drones?

Just reused an old art build of mine. I don’t recall it having any weapons.