Hover speed need to be nerf

Hovers. Whatever.

1 Like

you was already 100 kph and cloack , he was standing still. Nothing to be proud.

Well, yaā€¦itā€™s not really that hard to take out a hover that way. Thatā€™s how itā€™s done. No big deal, and that was totally the point. Not bragging. On the contrary; Iā€™m illustrating how pathetically easy it is if you prepare.
Iā€™ve heard this ā€œHovers are OPā€ stuff since I was an Ace, so I set out to solve the issue a long time ago, and there you have it. Just do that. If youā€™ve been playing for some 4 years and you havenā€™t discovered the secret by nowā€¦youā€™re welcome.

4 Likes

First you was in low PS , second you was probably not against a really good player , third every good hover player have a verifier on their build. So this case of scenario barely happen in CB.

My fastest build would reach 120 in this amount of time here:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

This is with around 500hp, weighing not a lotā€¦ I donā€™t remember the numbers, theres no way to make a 2k hp build go that fast, I just hate when people say such BS things all the time to try and act like theyā€™re better than someone for no reason other than feeling inadequate

Ironic. yet my post gets flagged kekw

1 Like

i was right . Hahaha

It is

I mean i have another 500hp build with similar speed but i keep everything low down and have a plow at the front which would take most damage, more than youā€™d think, iā€™ll show soon, it would survive a lot, remember if you want such speed you need to make some sacrifices, you use that speed to survive, not hp

I agree

Agree +1

This buff was removed. Maybe read the patch notes?

I thought I should test my claims about speed, so I spent ten minutes throwing together a functional art build with a decent amount of durability and bumpers.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m not sure what these other guys are doing.

Great example of how wheels move faster the hovers.

BUT we still have the issue of the ā€œwedge fixā€ if you bump something, even a little, you loss all your forward momentum. This is the only real issue with wheels.

If we can get them to revert that patch then wheels would be fine. They donā€™t need more speed.

I will say that Iā€™m not happy that I had to use aggressor to get to 120. Griffon and Jannabi should have similar top speeds, but now only go to 114.

i never agreed with sideways builds, only wusses use them. your abusing a flaw in the game to get mor durability out of your build, its shameful.
however i never used a sideways build. i have a forward facing blight, incinerator, hover build that goes 0 - 75 in less then a second. it is that fast at getting to its top speed, however the only issue is how fragile its aiming is. i cant balance out a shot before it overturns and forces me to miss as im still lining up. and if anything bumps me (environment or team mates, even enemies) it send me spinning in a circle in a full 180. imo its very hard to use hovers effectively. im trying my best with what i got. i may need to upgrade my hovers at a later date and get less power reduction. im using the red hovers not blue on it for the time being. i tested both though and they are practicly the same. if anything hovers need a buff, they are to unstable.

Then why are your builds so slow a snail out runs em?

I was actually a bit surprised at how fast my demo build got up to 70 - looks like it hits it just as Iā€™m getting out of the garage, which is definitely enough to keep up with hovers.

No itā€™s not removed ,Maybe you should play the game and talk less. The hover speed was 65 kph it was perfect.

my build can reach 88 kph. It not slow, hovers are too fast.

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming:we are on xbox.

Iā€™m guessing that if you played that right, you could pop a hover pretty good with a build like that, ya? I bet you could.

2 Likes