Off-topic

Great job.

Easiest way: You can record your match with the “Video Proof” Options in the AMD (-> ReLive) or NVIDA (-> Shadowplay) software. I am using this to save the last 5 mins to hard disk. Then you can edit it and upload to Youtube for example. I have won 3 times in the crossout show so far (LINK) using this method. Send your link of the video via eMail to [email protected]

1 Like

Kutkh memejpg

3 Likes

Since firing a few rounds into your teammates IRL is frowned upon, Amazon has you covered if you simply want to say “Great!” to your fellow travelers:

4 Likes

meta gamers

3 Likes

Hello,

Please use this link if you wish to appeal your sanction: Game rule violations & Appeals against a penalty

Thanks and regards

77k3y1

8 Likes

Hey can you all partner with wonder ai and let folks make there own avatars and personal biography

1 Like

Hey! I use Wonder to create awesome arts. You should give it a try. ‎Wonder - AI Art Generator on the App Store

i must be the " hovers nerf " dude :pig:

3 Likes

Perfect

The Crossout is happening! Tornadoes in cali!!

1 Like

I thought that title you posted was a joke. :joy:

1 Like

Another baby tornado in Cali the next county over from the one in Montebello

1 Like
1 Like

This one is from about 4-5 years ago when we were having a massive fire storm where several large fires connected. this thing spun there for almost an hour and left glass in the ground.

1 Like

That’s insane…

I might be trying this out after it launches.

2 Likes

Second book I’ve helped to Ghost Write just got published.

https://www.amazon.com/House-Shadows-Martin-Richards-ebook/dp/B0C1D5M5WJ?ref_=ast_author_mpb

4 Likes

Why I’m not playing CrossOut today…

I thought about it, but the front yard won.

1 Like