Off-topic

I might be trying this out after it launches.

2 Likes

Second book I’ve helped to Ghost Write just got published.

https://www.amazon.com/House-Shadows-Martin-Richards-ebook/dp/B0C1D5M5WJ?ref_=ast_author_mpb

4 Likes

Why I’m not playing CrossOut today…

I thought about it, but the front yard won.

1 Like

wanted to share this…I’m a lover of music, even writing it, but this is IQ level 2000 stuff.

4 Likes

Shared this with one of my friends that runs a classical music npo. Good stuff. Thanks!

2 Likes

Music lover here too… and not just one type of music. Classical check Bluegrass check Blues check LOL

Since I was a little kid, I liked classical music, but it wasn’t until I realized you needed to listen to some pieces multiple times before you really caught the patterns in the piece. This is why you can listen to a good symphony dozens of times and never tire of it, but simplistic pop music gets boring fast.

1 Like

Hyperboria in Real life!

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :grin: :smile:

As someone who was pretty good at writing partitions in school (even if I suuuuucked at reading them), I have to say this deeply offends me >.> It’s so goddamn hard to read when you group notes like that, wtf

1 Like

I can agree, 100%. I haven’t needed to read in a long long time but, one of the last times I did, I was looking over a friends composition and all the triplets and 16th notes were so crammed together. Not to mention their liberal use of flats and sharps, and their needless use of natural notations. All I could really say was “I like the idea…”

1 Like

Wife said it would be 5 minutes… here it is a bit over an hour later…

futurama

popcorn

1 Like

these are super fun to watch. been watching them about a year now. wasn’t so into it at first but now, a year down the line, … SO into it!

2 Likes

I was very disappointed, I spent a month playing trying to build an armored track, and when I finally got it, the game only gave me one, how am I going to build my tank with only one track

1 Like

I’ve made that mistake, too.

For what it’s worth, you can use odd numbers of movement parts, but yeah… not ideal.

if you can, craft a set instead of buying them.

2 Likes

Devs, are you paying attention?

3 Likes

Hey, it looks like this project is actually on line?
https://store.gaijin.net/story.php?title=Age-Water_Base-CBT-access

Age of Water - Base CBT access

Screenshot

Grants access to closed beta testing.

Includes in-game currency (500 Chips and 1000 Corks). Corks will come in handy when you need to buy in-game resources from vendors and repair your ship to advance faster through the game, where chips can be used to purchase various consumables for PvP game modes.

1 Like