Off-topic

watch the end of any cross-out show videos on YouTube they explain it every time

or if your curious on how to record and edit

OBS is good for recording, you can use stream labs OBS as well if you want which is just a more feature rich version of OBS (make sure you set your output quality to high, and I use mkv file format, I don’t know if mkv is the best but if you record in mp4 for example, and something happens during recording, power loss, error etc you wont be able to recover the footage, with mkv if anything like that happens you at least get to keep your footage

davinci resolve is my go to free video editing software if you want to clip or edit the video before sending it

anyone have there coins and markets buys disappear?

This thread is dumb

Great job.

Easiest way: You can record your match with the “Video Proof” Options in the AMD (-> ReLive) or NVIDA (-> Shadowplay) software. I am using this to save the last 5 mins to hard disk. Then you can edit it and upload to Youtube for example. I have won 3 times in the crossout show so far (LINK) using this method. Send your link of the video via eMail to [email protected]

1 Like

Kutkh memejpg

3 Likes

Since firing a few rounds into your teammates IRL is frowned upon, Amazon has you covered if you simply want to say “Great!” to your fellow travelers:

4 Likes

meta gamers

3 Likes

Hello,

Please use this link if you wish to appeal your sanction: Game rule violations & Appeals against a penalty

Thanks and regards

77k3y1

8 Likes

Hey can you all partner with wonder ai and let folks make there own avatars and personal biography

1 Like

Hey! I use Wonder to create awesome arts. You should give it a try. ‎Wonder - AI Art Generator on the App Store

i must be the " hovers nerf " dude :pig:

3 Likes

Perfect

The Crossout is happening! Tornadoes in cali!!

1 Like

I thought that title you posted was a joke. :joy:

1 Like

Another baby tornado in Cali the next county over from the one in Montebello

1 Like
1 Like

This one is from about 4-5 years ago when we were having a massive fire storm where several large fires connected. this thing spun there for almost an hour and left glass in the ground.

1 Like

That’s insane…