Omni wheels rebalance was wrong

avalanche hover for pve?

Not quiteā€¦ It was designed with my PvE principles in mind, essentially an Ava hover Cobra. Again, itā€™s not quite finished testing.

Most of us here arguing dont know what that is. We only consider pvp. In competitive pvp, everything except wheels and hovers got a huge nerf which just leaves dogs and hovers. When I was a CW regular I was seeing most cannon spider players shifting to hovers. In CW everything ranged has to be on a hover, if its not on a hover its only because it doesnt have enough cab hp to be a hover. Even as a spider, its not enough to survive dogs with just your spider, spider teams still used kapkans as a crutch.

I just quickly searched Crossout CW and EQWS uploads and they are #1 in PC CW, CW is nothing but wheels and hovers with a little bit of Bigram tanks. In CC its nothing but wheels and hovers. There were some Omni players but those disappeared after they got nerfed. I know tracks never had a place in CW but its a crying shame for Omnis, Atoms, ML200 and Gerrida to be as bad as they are rn.

There it is. This is something I donā€™t participate in, so we have different ideas of what is good and what is bad.

This gameā€™s PvP aspect is garbage for any ā€œnewerā€ user, and I mostly use it for building cool looking stuff, with PvP survivability being an afterthought, if itā€™s considered at all.

then why exactly do you attempt to join the conversation when speaking about part balancing?

Because I still have an opinion

dont you see, pve is a cheesefest and therefore plays really differently. so comparing item balance there and in pvp makes absolutely no sense.
its cool to have an opinion. but why try to argue your opinion on pve against theirs on pvp? different topics.

2 Likes

You didnt even watch it, didnt you?

watch what

Spoilerā€¦?

Ok so

Click on me

Good job now click on spoiler ā€œOmni beforeā€ at the beginning of discussion

@gangsterism

Omni before rebalance was good in any mode at any ps, with most weapeons. Even in clan wars or cc (but for these modes, weapons had to be chosen wisely)

Now omnis are just badā€¦ good with few weapeons, only in raids, and ā‰¤10k ps randomā€¦ and almost fully disappeared from cc and cw

I sorry but why I cant edit old messages

just says you dont play cc, and there are some players going with omnis in cw. theyre plainly just not competitive wheels, and they shouldnt be. there are still plenty people using them, and theyre by no
means bad. they just take a tiny tiny bit of skill to play, unlike before. not surprising people cope over this change, the wheels were overpowered.

No, I play cc at least 2 times in weekā€¦ Didnt see omnis, most of the time i see only melee, fortune, or impulse crafts on wheelsā€¦ sometimes I see wheel destructors, bigfoot antimelee with yeonwan, and other stuff on wheels gerridas or hovers what I dont reaily remember

I do see omni crafts, but they just suck and very rare, like track crafts in cc

Maybe this is because I play on Russian server, I dont know

They did that to me, too.

impulses fotunes and melee simply work better without omnis. fortunes were heavily nerfed and melee still is the most complained about thing, but omnis are not bad

Omnis are utterly awful now. You obviously cannot prove you know what you are talking about saying they are still viable and that they were overpowered, you dont even have any gameplay meanwhile OP posted before and after.

1 Like

only now watched the before and after videos from op. the nerf is absolutely justified and now i think so even more than before.

I havenā€™t really used omniwheels since I got Atoms.
For me, Atoms feel a lot better. Almost like stable low hovers. So smooth!

The nerf is not justified, especially since it is not a nerf, but a rebalance. Previously, omni could exist in the clan war with META weapeons, but now they are used by the poor, beginners, or masochists in PvP or PvE. There is almost no point in them after they have been changed, especially since the developers ā€œtriedā€ to make the omni more popular.

The omni were not nerfed, but rebalanced. but it turned out that after rebalancing, they became one of the worst movements in the game, just like augers or tracks.

if you can still make strong crafts with omni, then I will be only happy, especially on power points above 10k.

letā€™s say there are strong crafts on omni, but can they be made even stronger by changing the movement to wheels or hovers? Of course, also slightly changing the craft itself

1 Like