Omni wheels rebalance was wrong

You just described a nerf.

And tracks are good movement parts…

And where is good crafts on tracks

I seen only hadron with 2 heavy tracks and one legendary cannon, with king or summator

1 Like

A good chunk of my builds are on tracks, and they can hold their own against similar PS builds. I do believe that you are asking about good META builds on tracks, and for that I cannot give you any, unfortunately.

thats called a nerf

as it should be, naturally. there is no middle ground, omnis cannot have both the qualities of hovers and wheels. they did have that, but it was removed. now omnis take slightly more skill to play. if you dont have skill, you may complain about omnis being bad.

What? Omni is now more skilled after heavy nerf? Good, can we do this to firedogs bricks and hovers too?

Fast and can move in any direction, but getting top speed slower than the hovers, and they dont fly. It was a normal universal movement for fast cabins. but the friction with the surface was excessive, it had to be reduced, but not very much

Ok, lets say omni are now skilled, but where are skilled omni users? Why I cant find them? Can someone show me skilled omni user? or are omni so skilled that no one can play them?

About skill… I can pick Varun wheel craft and be as deadly as impulse craft before nerfs, I heard what varuns are hard

that is literally the one single thing i am trying to push on here

idk it doesnt seem like many “skilled” players exist within crossout.

They have zero grip and half the HP of other wheels while having more drain and no good passive perk.
You dont even have gameplay posted man. Omnis hardly existed in CW before, they were a small minority of omnidirectional builds in CC with most being hovs and gerridas, now they dont exist at all and anybody who was good at them is forced to play something else or quit entirely.

1 Like

You definitely aren’t one of them.

1 Like

MG wheel builds smoke dogs and bricks at 9k. Mine do anyways. I get your “effort it takes vs how easy it is” arguments, but what i do with wheels and MGs is easy to me. And mine trumps theirs 90% of the time. Typically my whole team has to die in under 45 seconds for it to feel like an even playing field vs dogs and bricks

2 Likes

Not on Omni wheels.

i was asking about good crafts, at least

your crafts on tracks are not good for pvp, but looks good

literally the only possible way to make omnis viable in CW is to make them completely overpowered.
they are both wheels and omnidirectional. i cant think of a way to make them good in any way without them being better or on par with hovers

what are these clips supposed to prove? like omnis being hard to play?

hovers legs and close range weapons weaker. SO players will finally use tracks, rolling-based movement parts and augers in cw

i dont see reason buffing 20 movements so they will be as good as 5 movements

they prove to you what omni was not braindead before nerf rework (with ranged weapon)

yeah they was braindead with SHOTGUNS or FLAMETHROWERS or OTHER CLOSE RANGED WEAPEONS, but hey, wheels are braindead with them too, or no?

1 Like

the clips show pretty well that omnis before the nerf along with another OP (before the nerf) were not that far from braindead.
the more clips of omnis i watch, the more i think the nerf was justified lol

hovers were already nerfed, its just legs that got buffed (apart from gerrida)
so just get rid of all the shitty close range weapons, buff tracks and other currently useless movement parts and its done

Tracks were recently buffed a lot (although some players haven’t been able to adapt to the new handling).
They are all a lot more agile and competitive now.

but from what ive seen there werent that many people using tracks in cw.
ive seen small track be used a bunch, but things like sleipnir or hardened track are nowhere to be found.

buffed by a lot? i dont seen ANY track player in CC or PVP. They dont exist or track users are very rare. Can you, idk, show me good track craft for cc?

they will never be as good as hovers legs or at least wheels, unless you give them OP perk