Omni wheels rebalance was wrong

I don’t think many players have figured them out yet, but those who have can be a real threat.
It took a while for people to figure out how to use Omniwheels originally too.
But I see plenty of tracks in PVP, until you get to the upper levels.

Even up there you see people who are really strong on them. The other night the best shotgun player I saw at 14kPS wasn’t a heavy brick, it was someone running small tracks and a light cabin.

I don’t know if they’re viable in CW, but I’m starting to see some in CC.

One of the big problems with tracks was that you could never really take advantage of the pivot abilities that real tracks have. Now, you go into quick pivot mode as soon as you release acceleration. Use this while going fast, and you can now do maneuvers that no other part can. Plus they’re reasonably durable against melee damage and usually have other resistances too. Full reverse speed is very useful too.

Edit: I think I’m talking myself into going on a tracks binge. Going to finally pick up some Goliaths, and see if I can out-brick the bricks.

apart from small tracks i have only seen either goliath or other types of tracks be used as armor for legs.
i think the most they can do is to give tracks some good perk to make them viable, otherwise they just dont make sense as movement parts

ok what about making ther grip on the surface stronger so they dont drift every time you turn, but not too strong so they dont push everything with enough mass and omnis

the only issue for omnis its because they dont have good grip on the surface after nerf, they drift after turn, and you cant escape someone who push you

neither can hovers

Thanks, I guess?

I don’t play PvP because I don’t feel like a mechanically possible build (Cobra, Marauder, etc.) shouldn’t be destroyed by a physically impossible build like every META build is. I would say this game needs a build rework, but the one I think would stop spaced armor builds would just buff bricks… again

is there any need to be stopping spaced armor builds ?

do you play crossout? After this message i think the answer is no

because i was playing melee crafts, on omnis and on wheels, i know what i am saying

if omnis was this strong, then why omni clans didnt existed in silver or higher

yes believe it or not

ok, were you also playing hovers?

because omnis are plainly not suited for high ps builds. they literally cant be, without being too op

no, i dont play hovers now, but i watch streams, i will find moment i was talking about, i just needed some time

Its EPIC MOVEMENT, just like legs, hovers, hermits… They ARE for high ps builds TOO

tracks was RARE movement, but for some reason developers make them EPIC

then how come they were almost never used in high ps builds?
there is no middle ground, either omnis are on par with legs or hovers, therefore too op, or they have the qualities of both wheels and hovers, which makes them worse than either wheels or omnidirectional parts

they was used in high ps before nerf, and was pretty good if found good combo (yeah good omni craft for high ps was rare but it was as strong as good hover craft or spider)

it never was

it was lol

dont tell me what i have to send another proof

the only reason why our omni clan didnt get higher than bronze, its because ppl used
porcupine hovers

please send another proof (that isnt dog builds)

you was telling what omni useless in high ps, and now you asking me to send craft what are not dog

ok, fine, i found some stuff

i can find fortune vids too

fixed angle cannon omni builds are still a thing, and also never were used in cw

I just don’t like how impossible they look. Parts holding up parts that they shouldn’t be able to.

And they make cannons useless.

Fine it never was and our clan just did firedogs but more annoying

Omnis atoms aguers and tracks will never be good, because hovers and legs exist…

So they should give rolers aguers and tracks insane perks, so ppl will use them, at least sometimes

1 Like

Or uh fixing ther physics at least

Didnt they nerf spaced armor? I dont remember having any issues with it