PVE vs rewards

cannon thing

Yeah, right. When the game gives me the 5 cannon wins daily I slap my two crappy, non-tradable blue cannons I got from prestige crates way back on the Retcher raider, take off the RN Seal, the cooler, and the generator, and embarrass myself for 5 rounds.

Just using bumpers isn’t going to get you tanky. You need HP too and if you use all your mass up on the bumpers that’s what you end up sacrificing. Meaning if your getting hit from any area the bumpers are not covering (i.e. your sides) they aren’t helping you any at the time. Most of the bumpers on top of that have really bad durability to mass ratios and only really offer you collision resistance in return. They usually also have a large PS that quickly bloats your power score too which will push you closer into situations where you might be out gunned.

Using tank tracks would probably be a good idea since you don’t have the speed available to take advantage of wheels and if your not using a cloak you really don’t need a cheetah in it.

Thunderbolt isn’t going to work that well for you as the perk requires distance which at your speed will take a lot of time. Best shotgun you could probably use for the machinist is the parser the perk will match up well (+80 dur) and you can compensate a little for the lack of speed with the range of their charged shots (150m). You’ll need a flywheel and potentially a generator though depending on how many you want to run.

You really should think about a generators for your mgs too some coolers or rads will help out a lot.

Energy weapons your better off with either quantum or photon they really make the most of them.

I got so tired of Judges that I got myself a Mammoth and just rocking it around with Deadman+Flywheel. Feels good. Until I get damaged, obviously. 2.5 ton cannon on a light cabin leaves not so much room for structure parts.

only in raids, in raids they follow and drive into you

Patrol should not give any rewards at all, no patches, no stats, nothing.

“Ooo, I shoot bots with preprogrammed behavior that’s predictable and triggerable! Dis so hard”

The only valid use for patrol is to keep art build trash from ruining normal matches and to prototype a new build and not boat anchor normal teams… otherwise… Nah. Shouldn’t even exist. We have custom battles, why are you being rewarded at all in a PVP-oriented game with PVP rewards for doing the simplest of PVE modes? The bots in Patrol don’t even target your weapons, even raid bots do THAT much.

So no… no, they don’t need to up the rewards. They need to remove them entirely to stop splitting the queue and to stop giving a false sense of skill to people who refuse to participate in the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

no, lol

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

when someone disagrees with you: no skill

kekw

2 Likes

This post is asking for greater rewards… for fighting the easiest bots in the game… and saying that that’s difficult.

Yea, I’d say that’s a skill issue.

Sorry that offends your feelers over there on Xbox?

1 Like

were having a discussion, no need to come over and lower the average iq

2 Likes

He clarified his post later in the thread:

1 Like

PvP should not give any rewards at all, no patches, no stats, nothing.

“Ooo, I spend 100 Euros on the game every month so I can always sealclub with the newest deliberately unbalanced pay to win bullshit before it gets nerfed when everyone else gets it! Dis so hard, better do it in a 3 man platoon, too”

The only valid use of PvP is to keep meta cancer trash from ruining normal matches and to make wallet warriors feel validated… otherwise… Nah. Shouldn’t even exist. We have custom battles, why are you being rewarded at all in a supposedly free to play game with PVP rewards for using broken equipment that you bought for real money in one way or another? The players in PvP mode won’t ever aim at anything other than your weapons, compelling you to build hideous spaced armor monstrosities, wedges, and dogs.

So no… no, they don’t need to up the rewards. They need to remove them entirely to stop splitting the queue and to stop giving a false sense of skill to people who simply fork over money until they can build a car that’s better than everyone else’s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Old forum has had some good reactions. So here it is: :rofl:

1 Like

:poop: :fire:

A bit off topic.
I don’t feel that i have a bloated build i have a 10 k build that worked fine, a 11 k that’s ok, i’m currently at slightly over 12 k, let’s see with all the changes
The thing is, plows are among the most durable parts in the game period, they are great against cannons and melee and fire and sparkly dogs, the upside to that is they can give you enough time to out gun the type of builds i already mentioned, and after that, many times you can repeat .
while in a medium build i have to make some trade of, with a heavy build i can or feel that i can go without durability to mass ratio

If i’m not mistaken, cheetah has a great “perk” other than the one you mentioned. it gives tonnage and mass limit increase, every other engine offers one or the other, and a bit more speed than every other engine. It will be a tough choice if i decide to go for colossus but perhaps the tank tracks will make my choice easier (speed cap) .
I will start with two, they can be very tanky but they will be just two, if one falls over it’s over. Colossus seems the logic way to go.
But other than tankyness, i’m hoping to elongate a bit more the build or to try to mount the weapons in the other ways.
I could just slap two more hermits that i have in stock as a last resort

I’m currently using between 2 coolers + 2 rads and 2 coolers + 1 rad depending of weapon set up.
1 rare cooler (because saving space, the cabin has that perfect little spot) + 1 fused shiver + 2 fused seals if i run 3x3 energy weapon.
1 rare cooler +1 fused shiver + 1 fused seal if i’m running 2x3 energy weapon + 1 4 energy weapon.
In my medium builds i run 2 x fused shivers + 2 fused seals.

But thanks for your suggestions, hopefully we will be talking again as my new build takes a more definite form.

you are completely out of the point… and Xbox? literally you are way out :smiley:

1 Like

1 rare cooler (because saving space, the cabin has that perfect little spot) + 1 fused shiver + 2 fused seals if i run 3x3 energy weapon.
1 rare cooler +1 fused shiver + 1 fused seal if i’m running 2x3 energy weapon + 1 4 energy weapon.

By this description it sounds like your build might be lacking in the weapons department. Burst damage > sustained damage, this goes for both PvP and PvE. With more weapons, the loss of one isn’t as painful, either, and I’m pretty sure multiple coolers and radiators have diminishing effect. As a rule of thumb, if your weapon energy expenditure is below 12 (usually 3x4 energy, 4x3 energy, or 2x6 energy), you might want to rethink your choices.

1 Like

Lack of bite it’s one of the it’s issues.
But what can i do?
this is one difference between a heavy and a medium

Use a medium, then. Most raids benefit from a speedier vehicle, anyway.

1 Like

Bingo!