Show us your builds

I can’t get a good picture of it. Look up The Drill on pc exhibition. Give it a whirl. Spool it up to top speed. Wait for the countdown to end and start mashing the R button to pound the ground. The Drill

I think, if someone built the right configuration, we could make a real mobile drilling unit.

I took a Nomad blueprint and modified it.
XO Adventurer

4 Likes

How do you like the tracks?

I haven’t played with them enough to form an opinion. I’ve been really busy lately.

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile:

Just debating if I want fused ones with the BP lighters

Thanks anyways man.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion…

If you have the hardened tracks, you essentially already have the Sleipnirs… :man_shrugging:

I’ve had both for a while now.

They’re all but the same part. Sleipnirs just ride a block higher. If that’s important to you, they’re pretty good.

Z2
Z

z1

3 Likes

The power drain is 2% lower and I think the fused ones are only 17%?? No?

Going off memory and I’m old :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

sitting 1 block higher is honestly enough to set it apart from the hardened tracks , plus an extra 40 percent fire resist , and 5kmh faster allowing you to keep up with omnis… at least in a straight line while using g eagle

5 Likes

USS Reliant: Nova cabin, 2 destructors, 1 pyre.

NCC 1701 XO: Nova Cabin, 2 Destructors, 2 Pyres, 1 Aegis, and has Saucer Separation capabilities. Shields up!

5 Likes

Schweet… Live Long and CrossOut.

4 Likes

The nerf of the many outweighs the nerf of the few

4 Likes

Red Robin… 1st draft.
4 fuse pyres, fused ka2 flywheel, fused chameleon, big ammo box, fused pilgrim, fused big g generator

MVP 1st time out. LOL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meta Schmeta… If you get killed by a flying cracker jack meta box, that’s one thing. If you get smoked by a flying smoking flashing bird… yeah… that’s another level.

Trolololololol

5 Likes

That’s taking the duck mascot to the next level. Imagine being taken to Valhalla by a giant blue duck. Hilarious.

5 Likes

I like it as a duck even better. LOL

4 Likes

I like it. It’s a duck, controlling a bigger duck.

3 Likes

Got tired of trolling the “Pay to Win” thread.

Still only 99 cents.

The grind is real though, and it will take a while to work into a build with all fused gear. The Growl and the Spitfire both have poor fusion bonuses, but my Hardcore got the speed buff when I fused it. That’s it for fused gear on that build. If I fused the wheels and the two Sledgehammers I could be more pushy.

As it is, I have to wait for mistakes, like wondering too far from the group. Fused wheels would help me build some cover for those Sledgehammers. It’s as fat as it can get right now. It’s a little fluffed up with spaced armor, so it’s probably not as heavy as it looks, but it’s maxed out anyway. I used the heaviest parts I had (or that were convenient), mounted on grills and fluffy, pass-through parts.

I will probably move on, and get more Spitfires and build something cruel and META with them for a day and see how that goes.

4 Likes

Gentlememes, may I present to you, the Vulture 4s (very creative name)

It is as you see, a hover with 4 Vultures. Other than that, the new Thor generator and the Beholder cabin so you can stealth a little. Is it any good? Nope, not at all, they are still Vultures, but it’s pretty fun to play with if winning is not the main priority

5 Likes

The thing about vultures is they are area denial. to many people just fire them into the melee expecting to do big numbers. no you fire them onto the flank and hit that shotgunner trying to get the sniper butt.

1 Like

They are still bad at area of denial in their rarity.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong…but

Why vultures?
Aren’t Jubbokos the same rarity than vultures?
And you have annihilators, Yongwais or something.
but vultures?

ok. Vultures it is.

2 Likes