Show us your builds

One Week In.
This is the “Mad Max Wolf”

4 Likes

The Steppenwolf Titan.

Just a random build I made with my newly acquired (I’ve had one before though lol) Bastion cabin.

A bit of stickerplay on the front shield was fun to mess around with.

1 Like

You should place this up in the Clash of Engineers Crown Jewel contest mang!

Really cool!

-MC-

I already have one entered. It’s called the “Last line” and is mainly a defensive vehicle.

1 Like

Spooder car, spooder car, does whatever a spooder can!! Can it swing… from a thread?? no no no it can’t!! splat

Front:

Back:

Note: I did not use rotors for these pictures, this was purely harpoons and skill. I climbed the building to the roof and then attached to the crate under the crane arm and swung/dangled until I was reeled in enough to attach properly. Also: this was done in the factory map in bedlam, thanks to those that were there and did not attack me!! :laughing:

Any thoughts on my lil headlight face btw? :smiley:

2 Likes

There was an unsuccessful attempt to recreate the dual-engine Hotwheels car from another topic…

Front:

Back:

Cool-ish view:

Hideous, I know. The nose isn’t the shape I wanted (nor is the rear), but I was unable to build a decent version with the parts I have.

Idk why I’m even posting this lol

The car I wanted to replicate was in my post from an hour ago in this topic:

1 Like

Was it the Twin Mill?

I think so yeah.

LOL were you even trying? You used the wheels from an industrial loader lol.

I didn’t have any other decen’t wheels, just those, 2 bigfoot ST for in case I need to raise the rear, a few untradable cambers, and a bunch of Titans.

2 Likes

Here’s one I just made:

It’s called “How to grind XO” and this is what it does:

Crossout2.17.10.2861852024-08-0414-11-32-ezgif.com-video-to-webp-converter

Due to the original file type (mp4) not being accepted here, I converted it to a WebP animation, but now there is no sound, and you can’t hear the devs laughing at your money vanishing.

If you want to hear it, go to exhibition and try it.

Due to the WebP animation also not working, I converted it into a GIF:

Crossout2.17.10.2861852024-08-0414-11-32-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

hi, I created… this thing :b

SHGM_550 Goliath

(SHGM is for: “Super Helicoptero Gigante Mastodóntico” or translated: “Mastodontic Giant Super Helicopter” ehm… yeah… xDDD)

a giant helicopter. I haven’t finished it yet, I want to change the weapons, and some modules, put more rotors, and other things, so this is version 1.0. I created it mainly for the Taming the Dragon event, it is not designed for pvp and I have not even tried it but it could be interesting.

ps: I can’t publish it in my garage because I ran out of space, and I can’t unlock more spaces because I don’t have coins (at the moment).

1 Like

Recently updated my Heavy_Quadcopter to be even more durable!! Here it is:

front:

back/side:

top:

also in my exhibition:

1 Like

As you all know, a new pack came out. I gave my thoughts on the new parts in another thread.

But I came here to tell you all…

The final piece of the puzzle has fallen into place. This thing’s only real weakness has just been removed…

2 Likes

…the scarrry monster…
Screenshot 2024-08-10 204645

and some other arts wannabees…
:rofl:
Screenshot 2024-07-01 115214

Screenshot 2024-08-06 232557
Screenshot 2024-08-08 232641

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-08-12 121113

see how the statue fits perfectli on the cryo coffin
:rofl:

and a pair of builds…toro and howl versions

1 Like

2 Likes

my current favorite :grin:

3 Likes

Haven’t posted any builds in a while, so here’s a bunch.

First, the ones I used to get some uranium in the last uranium wars session:

And here’s a minigun build I made to try out the new rad:

Thought I’d try blockchains again:

2 Likes