Show us your builds

I also liked them on augers for that reason.
But that was before the engine changes, so I never got to experiment with oppressor/buggy wheels.
I made a Stillwind build using that combo to buff pivot speed, and I was able to play them like a banana minigun build. Unfortunately the blast radius of Stillwinds made them less than ideal at close range. Whirls would work much better with that style of gameplay.

The above build is a highly Competitive anti-dog build. (This thing out DPSs Punishers)

If you have got the battle passes then this build is also cheeper to make.

Items used from battles passes:
4 Bigrams
1 Nova
1 Whirl
1 Vindi

Non BP items:
1 purple radiator
1 Vindi
1 Whirl
1 colossus engine
1 purple radar (need this to activate falcons perk)
3 Bigrams
1 Apollo Gen

Driver:
Falcon

Enjoy

2 Likes

Here’s a tempest/whirl/oppressor build I put together today. Thinking I’ll replace the tempests with Whirls soon, and enjoy stacking the Phobos and Whirl perks while I circle enemies.

2 Likes

Repurposed my little tank for the Avalanche

6 Likes

Updated that previous build to a triple Whirl, and moved some stuff around to improve handling and gun protection. Whirl perk + Phobos makes for a nice close range attack, and the oppressor+buggy wheels helps at that range a lot.

Also made a trolly turrets/king/Kapkan build, designed to punish anyone who tries to ram my turrets:

Also made a small Kaiju build, because I see others making this kind of thing work:

And finally a fast parser build:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing a lot of track builds the past two weeks.

This one is simply called Squid

This chockstrocity hasn’t seen much action yet

It’s pretty ugly Tbh.

4 Likes

I’ve more recently been messing around with a vast assortment of designs but using the same base design.

It all started out with this guy I named, “Its all side car”

Then I started slapping all kinds of weapons on it. A kaiju, a yongwang, fortunes, waltzes, miller’s.

My yongwang with three modules and base energy.

A double fortune base energy build

And my most recent build the Miller one.

2 Likes

MI9K APHID

Lore: the steppenwolves have taken the resent loss against the syndicate hard, realizing that they need to upgrade and improve their mechanized units they have started experimenting with a new class of scout walkers.

the Aphid is one of those new walkers, armed with twin miller heavy machine guns, a single trombone for surface to air and accurate interception and a unique first person cockpit with functioning rearview cameras and advanced lighting.

It is expected that these scouts will start appearing in the valley soon a few have already been spotted in advanced patrols. Nomad forces also report other configs have been seen including one armed with twin medians and anther armed with a single elephant on the left side. Weaknesses are being searched for as we speak.

3 Likes

OK that thing is cute. Did you consider painting it red with a black head, and calling it the Ladybug?

1 Like

Is that a brontosaurus in the background?

Yep it is part of the map.

The perfect build doesn’ exi…

1 Like

I’ve been fine tuning my Miller build for a few days, and I’m liking how it feels now. Pretty basic: 2 millers, harpy, bootstrap, 2 seals, 1 shiver, oppressor, and a radar detector.
Switched to full buggy wheels, as mixing hermits and buggy wheels was screwing up my handling. Had an averter in there originally, but this build seems to work better with the guns inline rather than side by side, so switched it for the shiver.
Falcon codriver seems to be working best with this build, as the harpy buff really helps the explosive shells detonate generators when you know where to focus your fire. Could probably get away with a single seal, but I am enjoying being able to keep shooting.

1 Like

Finally had internet back to make these, hope people like, I have some with some further filter edits I can post too, I’m unsure about them though, I like them but I don’t know if others will

5 Likes

I’ve been trying not to play omnis lately. I’ve made so many different kaiju builds trying to replace my omni/kaiju build, but none of them ever really seemed as clean and solid.

Yesterday I made this though, and I think it’s a good substitute while I don’t play omnis. The hp for a power fused Nova that I focused on looks over durability turned out surprisingly high. 4k? Yes please!

1 Like

The build does “look” cool. But that is where it ends for me. You went from one bad movement part to another.

The harden track in the front of this build kills the whole thing for me.

The speed cap is just to low. You need to be able to move.

And with the gun slapped on top of the build like that your going to get striped in two seconds as soon as an MG or Shotgun gets in range.

I’m not a big fan of tracks, but if your going to use them then I would do all small tracks. It does not mater how high your HP is when your gun is gone.

1 Like

Tell that to the mg players I’m always stripping as they rush me.

Your pointless criticism is annoying as hell. Your comments are not needed. Since I stopped playing cw I don’t make armoured up spaced armour meta uggo crap. I win just fine with these builds and I get loads of MVPs. I have small track builds, I have omni builds I have legged builds I have wheeled builds. I play aaaaaaallll kinds of kaiju builds. This build I’ve found performs far better than small tracks. And it’s not as easy to strip as you make it sound. Sure if two shotties corner me alone I’m stripped pretty easy, but one shorty risks getting stripped in a 1v1 vs this. Did you forget kaiju brings you down to 45km? Shotties will catch you no matter what you do with a kaiju.

2 Likes

but he plays ClAn WaRs didnt you know?

Made this neat thing, trying to simulate a Mandrake build from ages ago that I had great success with now that I have the Heather. Said drake build seems to have been deleted from the exhibition at some point, rip. Pretty standard fare, Harpy, Averter, Cheetah, Flywheel, Doppler, Chameleon. Around 8500 ps, works ok

1 Like

Current Heather build does quite well, can’t decide on a colour scheme yet

4 Likes