Show us your builds

I need some of those yellow balloons. Then It will be complete.

Was fun at around 6K.

2 Likes

Built it for Raids. Was fun.

That is more like what I was hoping to build when I came up with that hideous melee build. I just couldn’t get it in gear that day, but this I like.

3 Likes

SCORPION HEAVY APC
armed with a single autocannon and twin sidekicks you would think this 10k build doesn’t have the fire power for its tier.

Then you realize the R-type is buffed with the cab meaning it takes 4 seconds to charge and 4 seconds of active. this means it is perfectly alined with the fire rates of the sidekicks.

Part list…

Exhib image

4 Likes

Got some Sabbath wheels, and made a few builds. Still not sure what I think of them: I like the looks, I like the perk, but I find them too slow compared to hermits or buggy wheels.
Surprisingly, I’m finding them better on medium and heavy cabs than on light cabs.

2 Likes

A Scavengers/Steppenwolve’s scout vehicle. The lack of paint makes it look like a truck hastily modified to traverse the dangerous wasteland. Any ideas on what I should name it?
XO Track 3
XO Track 2
XO Track

3 Likes

Hadron - Quad Porc - King - Bigram build

100% fused

1 Like

nice monkey! …
is that 7k or 8k ps? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah pretty close :slight_smile:

Give or take 10k PS lol

2 Likes

New neons and pop up lights on my raid build are great

7 Likes

I made this today to bust out the weekly challenges. It’s a lil clubby I’ve got to say. But I never use parsers anymore. I like this one.

4 Likes

100% fused Firebug Flash

1 Like

I’ve probably shared ‘Steampunk Maul-E’ on the old forums, but ‘WarMech Wall-E’ I just made. It’s not the greatest thing in PvP, but i’m getting some decent scores with it all things considered. I enjoy playing my big ol robot.

2 Likes

Making a base around what will eventually be the new cab, ignore the weight, it has an apollo and ammo in it, it will go 115km with just a hardcore and can fit a blue cloak in the back while having an apollo and ammo under.

I can also widen the front wheels which allows a dunhorse for 120km if really wanted

cant wait for the actual cab to mess with and get stickers on this test vehicle

2 Likes

May change its style, unsure on this one, defo want more stickers

4 Likes

You guys are gonna hate me for posting this. Not only is this thing ugly, but it’s exclusively used for hard raids.
The combination of a slow cabin and short-range weapons seems odd. But I find most of the enemies come to me. The 2 upgraded Seals and Shiver allow me to dispatch the bots quickly. Hardened Tracks have a great Tonnage/Mass ratio while also being sturdy. The upgraded Bastion Cabin and Grizzly co-driver give this beast an impressive 5200 HP.

XO Raid 1

3 Likes

In anticipation of the new harpy CK, I made a syndicate inspired snowfall build.
Inside there’s a flywheel, epic ammo pack, cheetah, maxwell, special cloak, and an interceptor. Phobos codriver for speed, ammo mass reduction, close range damage boost, and cloak buffs.

2 Likes

Very cool, I made a snowfall build the other day too. I might have to post it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did snowfalls get a buff that I missed? A dual snowfall harpy build packs a huge punch currently. Haven’t tried a triple snowfall build for a while, but thinking of doing a hadron spider.

Try - Hadron, King, Flywheel, Redhot, Apollo, Double Snowfall.

1 Like

you know if you rearrange these letters…
“That is a completely different forum”.<—roughmonkey quote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes