Show us your builds

I’m reposting this build for a few reasons:

1. I added some new Decor items. The items like the Tank crates, Bedrolls, Tow cable are items that armored vehicle would have.
  2. I’m very proud that I made a cool-looking build that is also effective while using the Trucker Cabin and Armored Tracks. This build does a good job of fighting the Melee scrouge that has over run 5K PS.

XO APC 4
XO APC 3
XO APC 2
XO APC 1

2 Likes

To save my hands any pain I’ve started playing mostly all wheeled builds. Pressing the toggles is no good for my hands atm.

Tbh I deleted a lot of the builds I’ve already shared. Not because they weren’t good. I just liquidated my toadfish and aegis to get another porc.

This is my latest build. It’s unnamed so far. About 1.5k undermass as well. I haven’t decided on a paint job just yet. But I think this art build is probably a keeper.

This next build is a redesign of my Chonkcycle base. I gave it waltzes, an appolo and about 5k more powerscore. It sports a cheetah and a cloak. I very much enjoy it.

This final build I’ve already shared. This build is definitely a keeper. I haven’t quite settled on an exact paint job yet. But I def have the model design I want on it now. That much won’t change.

3 Likes

Well I guess I should post my current builds as I am certain I will Uninstall this game if they implement these terrible co-driver changes.

Not rebuilding every ride again to have them not look like cars and be less effective and all the extra damage boosts will just make matches go even quicker, which is the opposite of what they said they wanted to do by slowing the game down.

No. I have every right to speak my mind. I don’t live in a communist country.

Your going around flagging posts. But your complaining about crossout has no place in this thread. This a build sharing thread. Share a build or be quiet.

Funny how your talking about freedom of speach yet are flagging posts to be removed. And mods are actually humoring your poor behaviour. This is a sad day for forums.

2 Likes

Plenty of countries where you can’t speak your mind that have nothing to do with communism.

Redneck spotted.

2 Likes

Hey it’s my toxic friend who lecture everyone!

I’m currently obsessed with mastering the quirky handling of omni/grinder builds, so I switched my MG/SG/cannon builds to variations on the same archetype.

Also included are the original Stillwind and Waltz builds that I based the others off of.
The acceleration boost you get when going diagonal is very unique, but also a bit unpredictable. Takes some practice to master, which is why I made all these variations.

2 Likes

Hah. Your def going buck wild with (I tried to mix omniwheels and augers together in to one word and it accidentally came up as a racial slur. Let’s try again) those augni* builds.

2 Likes

Have you noticed that the diagonal acceleration boost seems to depend on your angle? They feel so weird to drive, but you can do some cool tricks and really mess with close range builds by looping around them.

The speed increase actually is all from the omniwheels. On ramps and hills I’ve been able to accomplish the same Wierd speed increase with only omnis on my build the same way an auger omni reacts.

Interesting, I will have to experiment more. I don’t remember all-omni builds behaving like that before, but it had been a few months since I played omniwheels when I started working on these builds. The omni/auger thing has a very different handling feel than either on their own though.

It’s not an thing you can really force to happen. It’s just a once in a blue moon thing. And you have to hit a ramp juuuust right.

This is a fun raid build that is VERY effective. Have to keep an eye out for ammo as i keep meaning to put a 3rd ammo pack on.

Question: why do you need more ammo packs for raids? Don’t they drop on the ground?

I don’t really play raids, so I really don’t know.

Yeah, but i got though 2 expanded fused ammo packs in under 1 minute and only get back 8 shots for ammo drop.

This thing is a brick. Plain and simple. It resembles a truck. It get results.

It has averter and stands around 14.5k ps.

3 Likes

I’m watching you.

I’m trying to follow some of your queues, but I don’t really get it yet. This one works good, is fun and fast, hits hard, but it’s a heap. I’m getting the function, but not the fashion. Hopefully it evolves, but I had to start somewhere.
I think I like the wheels (whatever they’re called), because it’s a lot harder to flip this thing over than some of the other wheels because of the way they lay to the side when they turn.
Anyway, I thought I’d post it so I could see its evolution.

3 Likes

I made it look more like some kind of military shipping vehicle.

Danger Road Gladiators! So sayeth mine stickers!

2 Likes

Looking at those wheels (four in a row), I’m seeing a cool train possibly happening with those and the Machinist maybe.