Show us your builds

New builds of the week!

Rebuilt my Tachi build so that it fires out both sides and the front. Less likely to do an insta-kill than when all three are aimed forwards, but I’m also more likely to perform decently, as even a near miss can take out some wheels or a generator.

Narwhal/King/Hadron tank. Really liking the feel of tracks since they changed the handling. That quick pivot keeps saving me, and allows you to do bullfighting moves against charging rush builds. So far the fast reload seems to be the most effective way to use the Narwhal perk.

I made this for the chase battle, and it works well in that mode. Two Narwhals and an Acari, on a Hadron for the reload boost. Atoms make aiming at long distance smooth, but I have to admit that the tracks on the previous build are a lot more nimble, even if they don’t allow me to armour my guns as much.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This new pink slaps

2 Likes

It does. Did you win that? Nice roll, if you did.

I love their paints.

By the way, I noticed they are using a build in the Crossout Day brawl that is very M420.

2 Likes

You always seem to have odd PS ranges. That looks similar to one of my old builds though. I use to put homing missiles behind that cab though and then front mount the guns over what would be the engine space.

Yeah on my first pull, annoyingly on my alt account but I#ll take it… also got the valhalla on there too for a chrome substitute

This one is just on my alt, it’s a copy of a friend’s old build from many years ago. I use this Joule version for raids.

I wished I cared more about paints. Unless they changed the projectile size you should be able to clear the back of the cab still. You use to be able to keep two missiles back behind the cab fairly safe. Sometimes I’d put a frontal machine gun in the grill space too.

My friend had 6 pyres, 3 in front 3 the back, all sideways

Yeah but I was building small like you so 2 with front fun guns…

i totaly agree…Xd
i got 1 as well
:grin:

upgraded the monster w 2 arbs :yum:

2 Likes

Its unwashed ass ugly but it works so far and the wedge is incredibly effective. The DC skirts are extremely good at protecting the buggy wheels from fire:

3 Likes

I am also liking the DC parts for their fire resistance. They are fun to work with too, and their overall durability is very good. Aesthetically they are nice too, but that yellow trim sort of dictates my paint schemes a bit, since you can’t paint over it. That part irritates my OCD just a little when using them myself.

1 Like

tried a photon auroras tromb combo…works preety well imo
:yum: :rofl: :grin:

waiting for the 2nd tromb from BP, then maybe 2x aur and 2x tromb…dunno

2 Likes

An old Rocket Carrier, a wrecked helicopter, and many Ravagers combined to create this monstrosity.

Lock had long been fascinated by the Scavenger’s unusually accurate missiles based on Ravager technology and decided to obtain some for himself. After testing it on a prototype helicopter, however, he became curious about how it would fair with other target-locking systems. He introduced one of his Ravagers to a Caucasus, and watched as it slowly, carefully wove its way through the machinegun’s complex systems. It was then installed on the same prototype from a few days ago, creating a heavy, cumbersome, but very accurate machine. Trials against some hostile helicopters over the “Factory” location proved its combat effectiveness and it was made a standard blueprint among his little group of raiders.

2 Likes

RAVAGERFLY

Not much to say on this one, mostly as IT is just one of the standard stealth copters made by the crazed kobold only the ravagers got a hold of it after it crash landed.

From the Kobolds reports and we quote “By the Yips, we are already the pipes, how did they take it over? We where in control not them, now we have to hunt it down. IF you see it please shoot. It goes invisible for to long. We can’t track for more then short bursts.”

All that is known is the Ravagers got one of these copters and brought it back to the pit, sense then several more have been seen leaving ravager airspace. How They got the materials to make more is unknown. All that is known is the crazed kobold is working on something to counter them, something about more rockets.

3 Likes

update

2 Likes

Made My 3rd Levi…the successor to The Djalamander…FROSTBURN MONSTER!!! :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :scream:

luv the way it came out!!!

1 Like

The black Tachi / Blight cab gives me vibes of being the runner up of the Red Skull " company car ", in other words, it would be his car if he didn’t get the 6 wheeler Mercedes.
( pretty damn nice ).

question :

What would happen if you mounted sideways a booster or two to force that build to turn abruptly, making the tachi sweep instead of slicing?

That Hadron build looks awesome

1 Like