Show us your builds

What it armed with?

1 Like

Defenders

2 Likes

Build I made for Uranium master. Its high speed allows it to pull off hit-and-run attacks. It can chase down fleeing enemies and outrun persuing opponents.
XO Uraniun Shinobi

2 Likes

my Frosty Ghost… :rofl:, just chameleon on it, not the Yeti/Rune combo version… :rofl:

if done right, I Dare you to go after Hover Scorpion Ghosts…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

edit: …fyi the ghost cab perk Does Not Activate Untill You Deal Actuall Damage To An EnemY…but your Invisibility Module Still Does Recharge…do the math… :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

this is the other “Ghostly BaBy” i have…
:blush: :japanese_ogre: :blush:

EDIT: hahahaha …i remembered just now another thread about brick/ FireDogz counters…(DrummRoll, Please)

ASSASSIN HORNETS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (Ghost, Finwhale Engine, Hovers, Yeti, Rune, aaand SCORPS!!!)
how about that!
:rofl: :rofl: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

…And THE 4th MONSTER in the Sunset…
:grin: :japanese_ogre: :grin:

3 Likes

Here is my latest build. I got inspired from an author who posted the original of this vehicle.

Hope you enjoy

-Cheers MC-

6 Likes

mini cancer of the day… :rofl:

no generator… :yum:

3 Likes

Nice Ravager build

1 Like

Thank you very much for your awesome feedback Camo!

-MC-

1 Like

I like the style.

1 Like

First iteration of Project XV, boosters are fun now

3 Likes

I’ve been noticing more boosters lately, and I’ve been enjoying some of the player-made brawls with pre-made booster cars.
Maybe I will finally use that Hermes I got forever ago.

2 Likes

Honestly throw 2 on with a Rune and it’s a tonne of fun just Leeroying

2 Likes

another li’l monster
:japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

i like small tracks. I can drive away from fire brick on that, lol. No its not mine craft, someone was saying what small tracks can be used in cw, so i tried craft from that player

Original:

5 Likes

Rebuilt my double Jotun jannabi car, this time with an oppressor so that I can brawl a bit better with the guns:

There’s a couple Doves buried in this humpback brick, with a skinner on top for dragging:

Made another toadfish Torrero build, since my old one broke with the energy update:

Triple whirl humpback:

My first ever Goliath build, with Vindicators on a machinist:

4 Likes

I almost never play hovers, but I had some fun with this quad adaptor Griffon build:

Here’s a scaled down gremlin saviour build for CC:

And I reworked my Tachi build yet again, so that all three fire forwards:

It’s weird how different buggy wheels look in the garage, compared to when gravity works and makes them ride lower.

3 Likes

Here’s my quad-parser build, could use more armor but is still very fun.

POW!!!

I also added holograms!!

It’s also on my exhibition if you want to try it!!

(Also: sorry for the bad pics, I have no editing skills/software for editing and also don’t know how to crop these. I literally pressed the PrtSc button and uploaded it here from my files. If any details are off, I am sorry.)

4 Likes

5 Likes