Show us your builds

No, Snowfalls always had crazy damage.

Another syndicate harpy build, this time with a Yongwang and a bunch of modules. Oppressor and the buggy wheels help make up for having it exposed. Interceptor, averter, special cloak, maxwell, car jack, epic ammo pack, flywheel.

I am impatient to get the CK now! Having fun reimagining this cabin’s vibe.

2 Likes

Waiting for new cab is pain, still sorting the design but set on scorp, probably use falcon too when done as it’ll go 120 already

Bit brighter…

3 Likes

Threw together a quick low PS car to try the new AC with. It’s definitely not getting me many MVPs, but I feel like I’m able to provide a decent amount of support.

2 Likes

I put mine on a 9k build with my single whirl this morning. I’ve been fighting all day with it.

1 Like

Whirls are really good. Even at high PS.

Am I imagining things, or is there a typo in the description? It’s clearly a special Whirl, isn’t it?

I have two tempest(is that the name?) and one whirl on my build. Im finally using that BP whirl I got so long ago.

1 Like

Whirls are underrated. I’m still sad that I got rid of the two I crafted.
The new AC makes me consider making a triple whirl build again, but this time with oppressor/buggy wheels/Phobos for a fast close range build. I used to run them on a tanky cohort build, and it was a lot of fun, but the slow pivot made it hard to consistently take advantage of their high close range damage.

This is why they need to be played on Bigrams.

The build should rotate, not the guns.

1 Like

I also liked them on augers for that reason.
But that was before the engine changes, so I never got to experiment with oppressor/buggy wheels.
I made a Stillwind build using that combo to buff pivot speed, and I was able to play them like a banana minigun build. Unfortunately the blast radius of Stillwinds made them less than ideal at close range. Whirls would work much better with that style of gameplay.

The above build is a highly Competitive anti-dog build. (This thing out DPSs Punishers)

If you have got the battle passes then this build is also cheeper to make.

Items used from battles passes:
4 Bigrams
1 Nova
1 Whirl
1 Vindi

Non BP items:
1 purple radiator
1 Vindi
1 Whirl
1 colossus engine
1 purple radar (need this to activate falcons perk)
3 Bigrams
1 Apollo Gen

Driver:
Falcon

Enjoy

2 Likes

Here’s a tempest/whirl/oppressor build I put together today. Thinking I’ll replace the tempests with Whirls soon, and enjoy stacking the Phobos and Whirl perks while I circle enemies.

2 Likes

Repurposed my little tank for the Avalanche

6 Likes

Updated that previous build to a triple Whirl, and moved some stuff around to improve handling and gun protection. Whirl perk + Phobos makes for a nice close range attack, and the oppressor+buggy wheels helps at that range a lot.

Also made a trolly turrets/king/Kapkan build, designed to punish anyone who tries to ram my turrets:

Also made a small Kaiju build, because I see others making this kind of thing work:

And finally a fast parser build:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing a lot of track builds the past two weeks.

This one is simply called Squid

This chockstrocity hasn’t seen much action yet

It’s pretty ugly Tbh.

4 Likes

I’ve more recently been messing around with a vast assortment of designs but using the same base design.

It all started out with this guy I named, “Its all side car”

Then I started slapping all kinds of weapons on it. A kaiju, a yongwang, fortunes, waltzes, miller’s.

My yongwang with three modules and base energy.

A double fortune base energy build

And my most recent build the Miller one.

2 Likes

MI9K APHID

Lore: the steppenwolves have taken the resent loss against the syndicate hard, realizing that they need to upgrade and improve their mechanized units they have started experimenting with a new class of scout walkers.

the Aphid is one of those new walkers, armed with twin miller heavy machine guns, a single trombone for surface to air and accurate interception and a unique first person cockpit with functioning rearview cameras and advanced lighting.

It is expected that these scouts will start appearing in the valley soon a few have already been spotted in advanced patrols. Nomad forces also report other configs have been seen including one armed with twin medians and anther armed with a single elephant on the left side. Weaknesses are being searched for as we speak.

3 Likes

OK that thing is cute. Did you consider painting it red with a black head, and calling it the Ladybug?

1 Like

Is that a brontosaurus in the background?