Show us your builds

Made this while bored, not sure what it’s meant to be but really wanting the Kami cab to swap our on builds

2 Likes

This was fun to do…

unknown

3 Likes

Your builds are all pretty much the same thing with different weapons and paint.

Yeah this car and my tank are like the same build kekw

But for real why would I change what works for me

My now collection of harpy builds, time to fuse this cab I think

Nice to see originality and more unique armouring methods, noice

1 Like

I’m surprised you’re not using the new CK for your harpy builds. It would suit the vibe of them.

You’d think but it really doesn’t look good I’ll show

I don’t really like the angles it has

hmm, it’s making me unsure, I can change the front bit but still don’t think I like it:

My point is your just sharing the same car over and over and over again. Just with different guns on it.

I don’t really like the angles it has

IMHO it does look better with the CK, though. Most of your car has smooth, well-defined contours. The default Harpy stands out with its jagged looks, while the CK doesn’t.

Yeah that’s always been my builds lol, idk what you’re insinuating, it’s been my thing for 5 years, I’ve openly expressed that, you’re such a mong lol

1 Like

That last one looks best to me.
The thing about the default skin is the headlights. Cool if you aren’t putting an engine in front, but disrupts the flow when there is one. The new CK blends better with fenders in front of it, and the headlights just look like internal neon.

I’m into builds that can be adapted easily for different weapons, but I’m more inclined to change up the armour between builds than you are. Whenever I get a new fender or cool structure piece, I’ll see where I can swap them in.

I don’t like armour I guess, I want speed, less the better but still having nice looks

In the case of fast cars, all I mean by armour is some fenders and whatever looks cool. You’ve still got structure pieces in there than can be swapped out for others for a different look, without changing the handling significantly.

Seems like a lot of challenges requiring to play battles with melee weapons this season. Turns out Cerberus is a melee weapon too… So I slapped a little something together to complete the challenges without actually having to use a melee weapon.

2 Likes

Been trying a bunch of avalanche builds since I unlocked it: wheels, tracks, legs, omniwheels, augers.

So far my first quickly built test vehicles is still performing best. Hadron/King reload boost helps with this gun so much, and tracks seem to help with aiming and recoil mitigation:

Got bored of seeing everyone dropping it in front of their cabin with some wheels or tracks on the side, so I started experimenting with behind-the-cabin builds. This one is meant as a more Mad Max version of the King/Hadron build. The tilt helps with close range encounters and hills, but I find it a bit too sluggish. Nevertheless, it’s fun to play:

Tried to make a fast build with Harpy, and while it needs some tweaking, it’s very fun:

2 Likes

Lol, realized that I forgot to put a flywheel in that last build. Swapped out a module so I could fit it in, and raised the gun a block so I can shoot down. There’s still an averter buried in there, attached to the cab and gun.

1 Like

Underrated gun lol, soz clips freeze due to bug

I got the Jawbreaker cabin for the sole purpose that it looks cool. This vehicle looks mean. I just wished the cabin headlights worked. This build performs well in 6K.
XO IFV 1

XO IFV 2

XO IFV 3

1 Like

those things are cannons?
Yessssssssss, of course they are…
weolf

I ain’t far

I took the liberty to make a slightly correction .

@3736931 , nice build, i wish my tank busters were as pretty as your builds