Show us your builds

Steampunk Tank

Deadman/flywheel/averter/verifier/golden eagle/8x small track/avalanche @ 12.5kps

I was going for a more of a Steampunk look.

2 Likes

I can’t decide

1 Like

3 Likes

2nd one as far as I’m concerned. Looks streamlined to redirect all the air its pushing straight into the intakes.

3 Likes

Sorry for spam I’m having fun

4 Likes

my pet Dragon

3 Likes

4 Likes

Clever use of Wakidate spoilers for wings. And the plow for the scales. If it’s your original craft and not a modified exhibition one, then it’s one of the best dragons so far.

The dusk ones are sexy

2 Likes

Yes Mrsplater its all mine.

The roudolph horn makes it take the cake for me. Fun to just wander around meeping at everyone

I too have the wakidate as wings. As soon as I saw they were getting release I was all wide eyed and exited thinking, “what will I make with wings?”. It ended up being a chimera. A gerrilla head, a scorpion tail a catlike body and wings.

Ps its shoulders are made of porcupines and its eyes are juboko.

1 Like

Lol amazing

1 Like

Amazing new weight loss routine! You came out so much thinner. lol

3 Likes

The one tip doctors don’t want you to know!

3 Likes

Got myself a Deadman because I wanted the quick reload of Hadron on a fast build. I like the mutant asymmetrical look, but for some reason I can’t help myself from putting the cockpit part of the cabin in the centre of my builds.

Avalanche build works very well. Speed + fast reload is the key to making this gun work for me:

Needed to do a shotgun challenge, so I tried Parsers on it. Surprised at the reload boost when using three guns. Makes me think the cabin will be stronger on dual weapon builds than I had assumed:

Had to try it on my other high energy reload weapons, so made a Yongwang build:

And a Kaiju (using the new defence module to protect the gun, cabin, and front bumper):

(And yes I know my guns are exposed on all these builds, and I don’t care. I prefer to have better firing angles and/or use defence modules)

1 Like

This is great fun

2 Likes

Are you finally embracing buggy wheels? What hubcaps are those? They look great on that build.

1 Like

They’re low clearance, it’s just my art build with 2 crickets thrown on it lol but its so fast and fun, wish 6k wasn’t just melee, side hovers and drones its the most braindead thing i’ve seen

1 Like

Ah, I thought they looked different. I’m curious how different buggy wheels would look on that build, or if they’d even fit under the fenders. I guess they’d raise it up a lot?

Looks great, I should pick myself up a set of those wheels for some low PS fun.

1 Like

yeah loads it looks stupid really

Playing 6k it’s basically like who gets the meta tryhard team and who gets the most shitters, it’s kinda shitty and it’s so many drones, idk how so many people give others shit for bringing X to Y powerscore when every game I played at 6k was just full of meta builds to the max all at X999 X499, I feel like people must be playing a different game sometimes

1 Like