Show us your builds

Sounds dumb though. On high PS and CW builds you might want mass limit more on cabs.
Mass reduction on everything? More like durability on everything because effective meta craft has to be loaded to full mass limit anyway, and you end up saving like what… 200-400 kg then adding tons to have as much HP as possible. Or you just place lunatics parts for less weight on mid to low PS as well?? You don’t know much about optimizing PS do you? Good. Noobs like that are easier to to fight, which I appreciate because balancing in battles forces me to fight multiple per battle to earn victory so I often face far beyond unfair odds anyway.
Just reduce mass… add lighter parts… everything for the sPeeEeeD… but you don’t end up much faster anyway. You better run better run, faster than my bullet(s) )))

At top PS and clan wars, weight limit is a proper fusion for most anything that’s not hovers, imo. Low-mid PS, definitely power. Before I got back into XO a couple of months ago, I haven’t played anything besides top PS/CW for 2 years. Now I’m going through filling in the cracks of my fusions.

Yeah I don’t care for clan wars, just speed…

Depends on cab though. Low PS cabs are very weak on power, while higher PS are more powerful.
I tried making something with duster, ~3300 PS 3xPiercer build with seal… but it’s just… That cab is so sluggish. You either run with almost nothing and die like a fly or add things and barely move. imo duster is unplayable. And playing on low PS isn’t noble nor fun thing anyway.

Torero is my mid-PS choice, and builds with it start at 6000 PS. I have fully loaded 11200 kg build at 6600 (would have had more but 6 apc wheels don’t add enough tonnage) So that mass limit preferation starts pretty early.
I only made choice for power on growl because it is still a low-ps sluggish cab, it’s main point is making low-PS builds so I wouldn’t want more parts and PS anyway, and current melee meta encourages one to be as fast as possible.

Why don’t you try Cockpit with boosters then? upto 40% reliable damage boost and speeds beyond 200 km/h
I tried one for fun but turns out with speed, toughness of hermits, boosted damage, it’s quite meta. I don’t really met builds I can’t defeat with this thing. It recently threw me into battle against 9400 PS build and I still ended up winning with MVP and was left alone against 3 enemies in the end.
Cockpit is quite underappreciated cab. I only meet yongwang and lance builds on cockpit, but it makes sense for anything.
Weight management really matter with this one to have best mixture of overall toughness and speed. The real speed, not those 120km/h limits.

I don’t get this hype of Kami… at all. Why anyone would need it? I feel like it only makes sense for something CW-like to run away from lance-energy-harvester-dogs and ignore kapkans and heat. Perhaps even something with rapid-fire MGs… but no damage bonus? I just don’t see any sense for this cab at anything lower 10k PS… Same as griffon.
Besides, Cockpit is smaller. That space in the rear of cockpit for hiding parts really help in building tiny-winy builds.

I find it quite ugly, I’ve never been able to make a nice looking build with it apart from my tank, ironically. If I have 2 energy to spare I probably won’t want to use it on 2 boosters even for 30% damage

It’s more about acceleration speed for me, I don’t run much dps, I’d do other things with the energy basically

Like having a train plow for some frontal defence while still having good acceleration, this is probably my fav of 2 builds at the moment, still using my old vehicle base

1 Like

Cockpit isn’t ugly, obviously. You can’t combine neither speed nor looks into anything effective, and go excuses as if your point has much ground under it. Placing guns defenseless on semi-art builds. You just a noobmeat really anytime you enter pvp. art builds aren’t welcome in pve either so you can just ride them around your garage. So much for building skills.
Either build arts and show people nice things or make pvp meta… But you probably can’t do well any, so you decide to make mediocre art and stick gun on it and go look! I combined art and meta!
Which you obviously didn’t. Takes a lot of effort and time to make it both, but you not even willing to commit. Just some low-effort spam. Mediocre.

afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png

screenshot-220829-041412(26;4;42)

Meanwhile me -

MVP%

1 pin lower behind cab and 260 hp front part. Plus side parts that will catch cannon shots and spread their damage before reaching MGs.

1 Like

Mines a pin below a train plow kekw, I’ve had this build base since my 3rd week of playing over 5 years ago, still use it but you know it’s so bad, only 35% mvp ratio hahaha

xbox players gotta be real dumb zombies if you have that with such trash builds.

And you still building sh*t

Bruh look at your build lmao, I don’t really need your visual opinion as a designer

You notice how when you showed your build I didn’t just lash out like a baby? How you immediately did so when I had a different opinion, that’s how kids act, dude

Simple

Literally only come here to post images before I do the same on reddit, so I don’t some petty pizda wasting my time, I’ll keep posting, maybe even my build origin

As a designer you just suck. 2 retchers sticking to the side… oh boy. I wouldn’t even enjoy kicking noobs like that. It’s just pathetic.

I just lol how pathetic you are… You go like:

I show you what effective speed craft looks like
And you go:

Then pulling some stats… and go blah blah.
You make this thread look like instagram page of a hoe, it literally could have been couple dozen of best playable builds and arts. If people want to see random crap they would scroll exhibition.
Besides, it was you who just pushed into discussion like you know things, but when you had to prove your point you just go all b*tching around.

Whatever, instaboy

1 Like

I think you are newer, so you might not be aware that Xbox_m_420 is established to be one of the more highly skilled players in the game, despite refusing to build with anything other than speed, looks and maneuverability in mind.

I wouldn’t recommend that most players follow their lead, as racing wheels and exposed guns isn’t an easy strategy, but they make it work. Criticizing their build approach doesn’t have much bite when they’re known to be able to wipe out an entire enemy team pretty much on their own.

One of the great things about Crossout is that we can customize our build approach to our play style. Diversity is good! I’m glad that massive spiders are still scary, and also glad that others can run little sports cars and also terrify me on the battlefield.

1 Like

ngl that’s the one thing that scares me in many of my builds, especially Scorpion which I’m running a lot because avalanche is annoying, seeing some massive spaced armour spider and im there with 1 scorp knowing it’ll take 3 shots per miller or whatever they have is pain

1 Like

I find a good spider player harder to face than a hover player.
Of course being a good spider player means they have to be a good builder. Done right, and it’s hard to find the weak spots.
I wish strafing wasn’t so hard on my hands, otherwise I could see myself going through a big spider phase.

That’s called being stubborn and dumb. Even my 11ton torero build can go 109 while being tough as a truck.

But he doesn’t have speed. Devs gave cab for speed, but he is too dumb to use it, but brags with building skills, make it look as pvp and talks of pvp success(which is likely achieved on some ugly doggy meta).

By what?

By this point might as well go praise LordTutor as experience tough wolf he is! 100k+ battles is not a joke! Or is there more like 200k?

It’s just dumb most times. I have exposed MGs because that craft sacrificed a lot for weight to be able to utilize hermes boost for 200kmh+ speeds, but it has a serious protection at the front, where it matters, allowing it to fight even toughest meta, and it got the looks. Everything combined and perfectly working. Now he got exposed guns… because he made an art and just stick the guns somewhere. 2x 200 hp chunky exposed guns on 10k PS… how do you think that works?? Keep in mind that retcher isn’t exactly effective long range weapon. Not even mid range.
Anyway… nice *** licking. I get he’s you friend here and you like covering each others backs, but smart people usually talk sense and from a point of expertise. When matter came to proving points - he just get all touchy and quit because he has no defendable point. None even asked him to join that discussion.

That’s not much of achievement at all. Just gotta have a nice line of noobs coming to the chopping block one by one. That’s how every epic win works. You meet a worthy opponent - and you lucky to win with half your craft intact - you meet another one - and you got no chance fighting him with half of a craft. Sounds more like STOMP NOOBS especially when you put it like:

LOL, you really misread me.

I’ve told XBOX_M_420 they’re being needlessly aggro and toxic in the forum a few times, and yes they are stubborn. Definitely not a friend, but I’ve been around long enough to have seen enough video evidence and witness reports of their abilities to feel confident saying they are able to make those art builds work for them.
And while my skills are nowhere near the same league, even I’ve found that the extra acceleration and maneuverability of using less armour can make up for the lower HP. Not to mention that having good firing angles means you’re more likely to get off the first shot, and land more of your other shots.

1 Like