Show us your builds

They… as if you talking multiple people. That’s confusing.

Could you swap bumpers and sticks? Assuming you’re on console

I’m very used to race mode, so one of my bumpers is reverse/brake. Also, I like having things like interceptor on my left bumper, so I can trigger it quickly when mines and kapkans suddenly appear in front of me.
But I am considering doing something like that. As long as I don’t play hours of strafing parts it’s ok, but I don’t think I’ll ever play strafing parts as my main choice. Wheels just feel better to me. Even tracks are more visceral for me than legs/augers/omnis/hovers. Having said that, the mutant handling you get from combining augers and omniwheels is almost as exciting for me to play as wheels, and definitely more fun than most tracks (small tracks being the obvious exception. Need to get some again).

1 Like

“They” has been used as both a plural and singular for hundreds of years, and you probably often use it as a singular without realizing it.

I find the singular they/them especially useful on the internet, where it’s not always evident what gender the poster is.

1 Like

For the love of Odegon, just post some of your builds already or zip it. If you have a crush on M_420 just send him a PM before this topic gets locked.

And so I don’t just add another empty post, here’s my Silver Machine updated with the Chrome paint:

3 Likes

I just pointed out that he spamming and he gone nuts and excuses and said he doesn’t care and none can stop him.
Then he rams into me discussing stuff with other guy, and when talk gets to more specifics - he just quits. It’s weird you see it as if I’m one charging, probably because I bring more words…

Did it twice, but stuff just sinks in his spam.

Mr Clan Wars

Hey, Spark is actually a ranged weapon that you need to kinda point in the vague direction of opponents.

A little 6 Sabbath wheel Arothron build with a flywheel and a cheetah, using the Jannabi cabin. The guns nicely camouflage to the brighter car and it keeps enemies from properly focusing on them from a longer range, especially when driving around at higher speeds. Not the most optimal triple arothron build by any means but it works surprisingly well

4 Likes

I love seeing others using Arothrons. Such a hard gun to play, but so rewarding.
Your layout looks like you could probably make good use of the Jannabi perk while drifting around your target. I might steal some of it!

1 Like

fetchimage

3 Likes

Made a little equalizer raid build. I wish Favourite was faster, but it’s still a fun ride:

Fav cab was my go to raid cab, they killed it for me completely

I’m running Phobos and cheetah with it, but still feels slow. But it’s fun to shoot forever!
I might swap the cheetah for a hot red, as I’m shooting while reversing half the time.

I’ve been loving the reverse speed on my crickets, it suits the weapon well

1 Like

Corvo toy build

7 Likes

damn, not really seen 3 stillwinds before, I’ve always wondered how well they can facetank and ping things off

Looks cool, although the part about outperforming Retchers seems improbable. Can you post its stat card? Is it Running Apollo? If yes, where does the 16th energy point go? RN Seal, Chill, or something else? Also, is the shape not an issue? Given that bots always go for the cabin, and guns are in front of it… KTM builds tend to lose their armament in raids quite quickly.

I’d respect a detector perhaps, with a beholder and hot red maybe

I’d love to see how 3 on a Torero, hot red with epic cloak would do, get some falcon in there, would be fun

Fait, I can’t stand sitting still in this game I guess, I only ever try to do cradle for badges now