Show us your builds

I found my dual Stillwind build performed well in the chase raid. Running a MKII cloak on beholder allows me to stay cloaked while shooting and taking damage, which confuses the bots. And that explosive radius means that most bots blow up with only a couple shots.

Decided I’d copy Locust for the meme of it and apply boosters, but 4 instead of the 2 I used when trying this before…

Ngl it was quite fun

3 Likes

Lol, having an eye to make those kind of builds…

Let me go over the creative process of someone building one of those kind of builds.

1. hmmmm? How many wheels should I use? Well… real cars only use 4 so I can’t think of any design beyond that.
  2. where should the cabin go? Oh wait! I got an idea!!! Why don’t we put it exactly in the same place a real cabin goes! That will be super creative.
  3. where should this piece that looks like a front of a car go? Hmmmm? On the side? Nah… the rear? Nope, does not look good there. How about the front!! Perfect!!
  4. just add a bunch more mindless steps like this and bam done.
1 Like

You forgot the part where he just slams weapons somewhere some place is left… like side of the car or on top of cabin.

1 Like

Did a different car pop or not?

Mission accomplished.

Fin.

Devs making my phoenix build a 99 PS looking cancer by increasing the reload module PS :frowning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Trying out Varuns and damn thank you Jannabi cab angles

2 Likes

Awesome, you found one of my low PS public builds. Thank you for posting!

Ever few months I will build a mid/low PS build to give to the community. That one is super evil.

As with most of my builds I post, it went to #1 on the weeklong charts.

These days about 75% my time in Crossout is spent building and giving the cars away to the community.

Lol! Do you play on Xbox? Does not sound like it to me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Porcs don’t have any aiming device

psst, thats the point

1 Like

My builds never get that kind of love. People just don’t like things that take skill :\

As my friend used to say, people judge others by their own standards too much

1 Like

5 Likes

I uploaded it onto the exhibibitittion in case you play on the pc, the name is Sabborthron, am using a different paint on it now. In case you want to check it out, it’s performing super good

4 Likes

Behold, the Cruiser!
It’s called the Cruiser for a few reasons. The general shape and weapons resemble a warship. Like the Warship classification, this build is quite fast and flexible as well. Finally, it’s called a Cruiser cause it cruises around and inflicts a bruising upon its enemies. This build is lethal against the Minmaxing hovers found around 11-12K Ps.
XO Cruiser

2 Likes