Looks good man, GG

1 Like

Thank you, you’re very kind.

What cab do you have hidden in there?

Poony, I’m using the Beholder Cabin.

2 Likes

Took a month off.
The fishing sucks in Skyrim.

It took me about two weeks and some high volume audio therapy with Exodus, but I finally got it in gear. I guess I just needed a beat? IDFK. I built a lot of crap before I got to anything that was fun to play (winning).
This thing was drifter heaven for about an hour. Tomorrow it probably won’t work at all, but it was fun tonight.

I might have posted it before (it’s been a while), but it always got pwnd. IDK why it works now, but whatever. I had a Cajun riot with it…this one too…

It’s only got two Fuzes, but for whatever reason it worked better than when I built a drone-boat with three. This game doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. The hell if I know what makes this stuff work or not. Two weeks of crap that didn’t work, and then I found a groove with these three…

The new monster cannon was hard for me to build without going over-weight, but that one works better than anything I’ve done so far. I’m awful with cannons, but the giant stubby penis-gun is…amusing. I finally have a tank that does tank stuff. I needed one for dailies.

And then there’s this…

I’m so ashamed. I’m guessing that now that I built one they will finally nerf these Small tracks? That thing goes 100 kph. I think that’s goofy, but whatever. I’ve been complaining about these builds for a year, but if that’s the game, then that’s the game.

That’s my rotation for now.

5 Likes

There is no way in hell that thing isn’t getting degunned in about 5 seconds. The Whirl is a gigantic pile of steaming turd, next to impossible armor properly thanks to its shitty hitbox, and with half as much durability than what would be needed for its size… But I respect you for trying to make it work, I’ve given up on them, and now only have them on my levi. I guess I’ll use them to craft cabins eventually…

I think they’re quite powerful. They’re kinda sturdy for 4 energy and each AC round hits hard. My fast and maneuverable car helps out too.

3 Likes

Since they’ve been putting the blue-print expansions in the battle pass I’ve been able to build a second roster for my builds, one more experimental than the other. These are builds from that second list…

I’ve been having a blast with that one. I missed machine guns, and the 80’s pop-metal I thought had to be played while driving that one. It’s jammin’ some scrap, dude.

That last one…ya. IDK…I’m thinking…Dead South, maybe. That tractor’s too fast for regular country.

I like what they did to update the wheels.

Now that I’ve got a good roster to cycle through for a while (to get my dailies done), I’ll probably back off and build more silly(er) crap this evening.

2 Likes

The treads are backwards though.

1 Like

I assume then, it must have an Oppressor engine?

1 Like

You know it.

1 Like

Good to see you again, Doc.

2 Likes

Oh…geez. I hope they fix that. That’s embarrasing, eh?

It’s kind of funny really but someone should have been checking details like that.

1 Like

I guess they were trying to make those wheels an alternative to hovers? Those threads will be really useful when you spend the whole match moving in reverse, ya know? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past them… lol

Just unlocked Kami, and threw together a quick Miller build to test it out. Loving the speed and the looks:

Made this weird thing to try out a reverse tilt build and Heather. The Jubukko as a secondary weapon is working OK, but would probably be better with two of them, so I could really slow people down enough to hit them with a Heather volley.

4 Likes

Oh I saw this thing yesterday. Heather is kinda fun. I’ve been meaning to share my Heather build here. Dual juboko and Heather might work pretty good.

2 Likes

I wasn’t exactly shining with it, but it is fun to be able to target yourself with a volley as a dog pushes you out of the way and takes the full thing on their roof.

Those limitations in close ranges is why I don’t really gravitate to this style of weapon. I also don’t want to have to tilt to get close range shots. I don’t like the mobility to durability issues that comes with. But with two porcs supporting it the Heather is proving to be rather fun.