Show us your builds

Just thought I’d show you guys what level 8 free to play looks like down there.

It’s fun, and I think I’ve got a few cool builds, but OMG the paint. Something has to be done about this paint.

3 Likes

Made an artillery spider with a hadron. That new Iris thing seems to work better with artillery than a scope on a stick. Hadron, Heather, mandrake, flywheel, colossus, keen, radio, Apollo, epic ammo, fused rare ammo, iris, radio.

2 Likes

Made a few cool builds, had fun, then hit level 10 and the queues went to 5 to 10 minutes, or longer. IDK. That’s too long to hang around and find out how long they really were. I tried a few different builds and got the same result, so that’s the end of that. We’re packing it up.

2 Likes

Well, it’s the Kami.

I didn’t get much use out of it’s perk, but I did get some Triggers and those zappy things. I think I like the combo. Once I smack a kid with those Triggers a time or two, I don’t even have to chase’m down to zap’em with my zappers. They come right to me. Then I zap’em. I started to get the hang of it, then the servers started crashing…past time for bed anyhow.

3 Likes

I can’t say this build really works. Nothing I have is presently, and I’m not having fun, but that seems to change with the phases of the moon, the wind, or something. IDK…but I did get logged on!

I usually resort to drones when the game sucks. It’s low effort. Mostly jumping off cliffs and stuff, and I like that. I need to build a Dukes of Hazard tribute car (the General Lee)…ya, I’m gonna do that, or try to now that I’ve gotten logged on. I hope it lasts…I think. Last night was pretty melee rich, and not a lot of fun, but whatever.

Drones.

2 Likes

Drones. Drones don’t care about lag.

5 Likes

I have no desire to play crossout with any kind of lag.

1 Like

Ya, it’s not too cool. I wanted to build stuff though, and I still do, so I’m, gonna go back in, if I can get in.

The “event” (whatever it is) forced be to get started on that front porch though. The wife is out of town (cousin’s wedding), so I was expected to remove all the thorns and brambles under the kitchen window, so I can get started closing in the porch…so my wife can use it to store worthless schit with her gdmn hoarder disorder…I digress.

Time to sit on me arse.

1 Like

I’m getting in now and things seem to be running OK. I’m not sure if that’ll last or not, but anyway…this build was fun…

I only took it out a couple times, but we won, I got my gas and scrap.

Me and some other cannoneer were enjoying a little ultra-violence down in the canyons. It was real horrorshow, so I hope the guys down at Gaijin get a grip on whatever is troubling them. I like this game…most of the time.

1 Like

I tried to post this one last night, but I think their forum is wonky somehow. I now have issues posting links, gifs and stuff, but whatever.
This is my latest interpretation of…you know…

This Tempura build seems to be all or nothing, sort of like a joust-rod, but maybe better. I can’t really get my Boom-Sticks to work anymore (nerfed?) but these sure did. I’d either do really well, or miss once and get totaled by the mob.

It’s all about the timing. If I can get that down, these will be a menace.

1 Like

Behold the might of my creation, it can drag, stomp, crash, and smash.
Once dialled in the other guy, it’s simply the end for him. In a 1 vs 1 it’s unstoppable in most cases.
It’s not a build per say, it’s more a single weapon , an hybrid between a bull and a carnivorous creature.
MWahahahahah Mwahahahahah Mwahahahhhh…

2 Likes

Brutal.

The highly deadly black tarantula! (daylight come and we wanna go home)

2 Likes

Because there’s not a single goddamn help thread in this forum, or at least not one I’m bothering to find, please tear my shitty little soccer-mom van to shreds (with words, I really can’t afford to make another one of these).
As I’ve only just gone through Gaijin’s extraordinarily shitty login process, I can only provide you with this screenshot.

You need this…

…and this…

2658055596_preview_Screen Shot 11-18-21 at 08.40 PM.PNG

1 Like

sink that machine gun down just a little bit to shield it. and join the Reddit crossout group. you get better interaction there

1 Like

First build I’ve had fun with in a while. First it was the DDoS thing, and then it was that weird update. I’m glad all that’s getting sorted.

I didn’t think it was anything special, but it sure got me out of the rut I was in.

4 Likes

Behold, the Corvette build. I gets it’s name due to it’s speed, maneuverability, and because it resembles a small warship.

Although the build lacks firepower, it makes up for it with its utility. The car has a state-of-the-art defense module that helps protect the cabin and upper autocannon.

The tracks offer greater off-road performance.

The engine contributes to the autocannons’ traverse speed when driving at high speeds.

Aftermarket radiators and coolers allow the cannons to fire for longer periods of time before the barrels overheat.

The LED lights allow the driver to see at night.

The blue lamps are just for show.

The Duck is a good luck charm.

XO Corvette
XO Corvette 2
XO Corvette 3

2 Likes

A few new builds!

Trying to figure out the best way to maximize the combo of Astraeus, Master, and the new defence modules. This particular one can fire charged shots indefinitely, as long as I keep hitting the cabin perk.

Used some workpieces to craft some Gravastars and slapped them on a Kami build I’ve been reworking for various weapons. Fast and deadly! Also, the Kami perk cools the overheated guns without cancelling the overheat perk:

And another Heather/Mandrake build, this time on a beholder. I’m really enjoying the combo of the two guns. I run them on separate triggers for more flexibility. Spam with the Mandrake, then punish with Heather when you land a hit. Or just launch both at once when you find a stationary sniper in your scope.

4 Likes

Cool, that master cabin build seems right at my alley.
Can you show the back end?

2 Likes