Show us your builds

I’ll share three builds I haven’t. We’ll… One is just a repaint, and the seccond I just rearmoured to make it look syndicate. The third is new.

1. Hogilator:
    2x porc/anihilator/master/kapkan/hardcore/ 6xhardened track. @12kps

2.SlipperyRaindrop:
2xWaltz/4xSabbath/harpy/apollo/kapkan/cheetah/
cloak. @ 12.5k ps

1. Tonker:
    2xMiller/Aurora/Humpback/Apollo/Seal/6x armoured track/4x small track/red hot. @13k ps
4 Likes

The Lost F-14. Still needs the Swept Wing Modules to get the 45 degree sweep on the wings.

3 Likes

My Krus Missile build on PC (Name is Krusifix_Arisse)

3 Likes

So I finally got to build something with my Yokais. Seems like there is no end to the Avalanche meta of driving in somebody’s face and oneshotting them (as long as they carry a generator or ammo packs). I like to think of the Yokai as a more classy alternative to that. The point of impact matters a bit more and there’s something I find super cool about those straight flying missiles. And on top of that, shooting a pair of them under a hover to see all the thrusters disintegrate as a burning cabin hits the ground has to be one of the most satisfying things in gaming these days.

I’m not very happy about the way the front looks and it will need some attention in the future, but I’m pretty happy with the way the rear came out.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on my sci-fi.

This will probably be my entry into the Pumpkin Contest, but I’m still tinkering a little. I posted a walk-around because we were discussing the sci-fi content of this game, and when I looked at this, it looked very Star Wars to me.
I think I’m making progress in therapy.

4 Likes

One of my tiny hovers:

It’s fun to fly and the kami is a pretty good platform for these smalls for dealing with laser fire. It’s triple arb, no gen, 2 upgraded seals, upgraded hardcore (for the smolist motor), upgraded maxwell… PC exhibition it’s listed as Tinny Terror MK5

4 Likes

Very nice! I’m a fan of no-generator builds. It’s nice to focus just on the basics of driving and shooting sometimes.

I almost never see cool hover builds, but that’s one, IMO.

Project 9K-Objective: Build something over PS 9K and either harvest three kills or MVP
Build 1: PS 11K

I don’t like it, but it did meet the standard.

It didn’t take long to get MVP, but I’m not sure that we were up against very solid adversaries. The game-play seems weird up there, I think.
Everything seems odd, in fact. Like how the first time I collided with an enemy; it wasn’t even a major collision (felt like a minor bump, wasn’t trying to hit him). I side-swiped a guy and all my wheels fell off on the left side (WTF?). It’s a good thing there wasn’t any melee to speak of. I’ve seen none since I started this project, which is also weird.

The Kami’s perk came in handy often, so did the stealth module (missiles), and I was surprised the Waltzs worked being tucked in like that. They always suck when I mount them on top, because they loose their lock while I’m charging them, and I end up having to start all over. It’s not my favorite weapon. Not by a long shot, but here on this build they never had those issues. Go figure.

My verdict on that build is that it is boring. It’s fine as long as you don’t hit any pot-holes, or kick the tires too hard. After all, it’s only got a durability of 2246 points.

1 Like

Thanks btw.

That’s something I wouldn’t expect for a waltz builds. I would never suspect it as being such with out seeing the front. Mine is way different for that weapon. I copied a lot of things I liked from other builds too. The waltz as a whole is a really good platform weapon though as long as you can stay on target…

3 Likes

I like the looks of that one pretty good too.
The Harpy was what I started with (that’s what made sense to me), but I was having issues meeting the PS req for this stunt while not going over weight. I switched to the Kami and it worked better as far as tonnage and mass or whatever. I was over 9k naked with just wheels, modules, guns, and cab.

I’m going to try another, and maybe relax the project restrictions (maybe). My build sucked in pvp, generally. I got lucky with that MVP, I think…nah, that wasn’t it really. It was weird out there, like people just moping around, ignoring each other. So, I killed them. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Every other match I got pwnd, pretty much. Then I got an odd group, I guess. IDK.

1 Like

I wanted something that I could broadside with but almost all the builds I saw clipped. So I went through them and then ended up redoing everything except for the center engine rear weap mounting. It’s really an interesting weapon as the shot dynamics vary greatly on if you fire to the left or right of center. I really wish I could guard the guns better though as it’s an easy take off if your not paying attention. I like that you hid your but it’s harsh to the nature of the rotation.

2 Likes

I thought it would be a no-go for that reason, myself. Maybe it’s a glitch. IDK. Its aim is actually pretty wide, even tucked in like that. I didn’t think it would work, but I got tired of them getting shot off, and they’re so hard to armor in a conventional way (they like to dump their charge and reset a lot). I was desperate, so I gave it a shot.

I just went and harvested my “3 kills (PVP) qualifier” for the build, also oddly without much effort. So I’ve now qualified this build by both standards. I’m a little surprised.

It still scores really low though, point-wise, like cannons do. IDK what’s up with that. I expected to get more points, considering how devastating the Waltz seems to be.

From side to side it’s over shot and under shot. It’s hard to get use to but you can swallow tail and swing the vehicle to do it. I wish they had a rocket day for it as I would use it more often. It’s more proactive then the point and shoot builds most def.

1 Like

First
I can’t make out what it is ( and this is a compliment) it adds to the wow factor, it plays with your mind. never give too much information to the adversary, it can make the adversary hesitate, to think twice before doing something
So very well done.

second.

If you are going all in in the sci-fi theme it would be better to change the hologram IMO.
cause that Hologram it’s from Guiding star BP, the best BP ever made to this day

• High durability armour parts
  • old fashion SGs
  • old fashion MGs
  • grenade launchers
  • New Perks
  • New modules
  • New and fused heavy cabins
  • and more
  • 0% in BS (like no low durability tiny useless junk)

So if you going for a star wars feeling to it, that holo makes it somewhat a older star war ( and that’s ok, perhaps could be even better as i’m thinking of it

1 Like

It’s my entry into the Pumpkin Contest.

I really want this pack, and they are giving away a few for turning some pumpkin leviathan they uploaded into a Jack-O-lantern.

There’s a better shot.

I wanted to be a little ambiguous with those other pics because the contest was still taking entries…I think it still is, but the clock is running real short at this point.

2 Likes

I rebuilt my project 9K build (it’s actually PS 11.2K) and decided to save it. I think it’s biggest problem is probably me. The learning curve on those Waltzs is real. I’m keeping it around so I can practice. I didn’t like cannons before, but I’ve kept a cannon build in my rotation anyway, and now I like them. The Waltz has a lot of character, I think…and if you can actually hit something with it, the Waltz shreds.

…and I think I’m ready for Halloween.

3 Likes

Dressing up as Free Willy for this years festivities :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In full Trick or Treat mode at this point and not taking it too seriously.

Gonna have fun for a while.

5 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

A change of costume when I get bored of beaching the whale.

2 Likes