Show us your builds

Nice match!
I saw you playing that build a few times earlier this week, and you were dominating those matches too.
I’m also finding the new strafing controls really suit how I use strafing parts.
I’m looking forward to making some meat grinder builds later this week when I have time. I want to see just how much damage they can do now with a heavier build. Might do something with a skinner.

Here’s the Toxin Yokai (under same name in the pc exhibition)

I can’t take too much credit for it though since it’s another build (ceKtpeT Ivy by PeTR1_MLG) that I modified to run on 4 claws and 2 hermits instead of just 4 hermits. Modified it for my own taste and I don’t want to jerk myself off too much but it’s pretty good. But not sure if I can count it as “my” build since it’s just a modified pre-existing one

3 Likes

Tonk GT Sport

4 Likes

Very cool build.

This style of fast mastodon build has been the rage on Xbox for a long time in PvP. They used to always build them on hermits. But Omni wheels everywhere now.

1 Like

I’m thinking fixed angle cannons on omniwheels could be very strong.
Seen a few people running snowfalls on omniwheels recently too.

3 Likes

If your useing omnis and the new Controls then fixed angled weapons are much better than rotating ones.

Ps that is what is in my garage atm. Three fixed canons on a harpy on 5 omnis

1 Like

Tried to remake my old whirl/cohort/auger build from memory, but somehow it ended up much wider.
It’s fun to play an aggressive close range tank, and I finally found a use for Yuki! That codriver is surprisingly easy to activate the perk on this kind of build, as I’m usually smashing through a crowd of enemies and then circling behind them to pound their rear ends (no pun intended).

1 Like

Had to rebuild my Yaoguai/Vulture/Hadron hover build, but managed to get it handling well again.
Decided to go for purple this time:

3 Likes

I had a legendary set before I started fusing parts. The first thing I ever fused was a humpback cabin I think. To go with my first set of legendary parts.

Made myself a spider:

And updated the drone hover (wider seems better with the new physics);

3 Likes

The update broke the F14, so I fixed it up and took care of some issues while I was at it, the major issue was finding room to install gunmounts to hold the weaponry, instead of placing the weapons on the wings.

Project X on PC exhibition

2 Likes

Updated the spider, as the big plow was preventing the augers from functioning as melee. Works much better now. The leg buff makes it so much easier to push dogs and wedges around.

And decided to finally try a hover sniper, using Astreus as a poor man’s scorpion.
I am not good at playing it yet, but I’ve managed to come up with a solution where I can fire full auto charged shots for three and half minutes before the guns fall off, without activating the Master perk. Using the perk once and a while means I can shoot full charged shots infinitely. Guns aren’t sapping HP either, as they’re only connected to pass through parts.

1 Like

I really like how they made hovers chibi. It’s much nicer to build with them now and much easier to make a nice looking hover. Just the cutest lil Icarus now.

1 Like

Can you tell what I was able to fit inside the Snaggletooth?

2 Likes

The Retcher of Doom

1 Like

Is that your build, or something from the exhibition? No problem either way, just curious

1 Like

My own design, It is very easy to control as well balance is really good on it

I reworked the top a little bit so this is final product I say, The retcher is a little more guarded than before now

is that your build adam sandler? if not go post it in the appropriate forum. You know where

Is there only the one gun on it? Or is there a second retcher (or some other gun) I’m not seeing?

I really do hate that gif.

1 Like