Show us your builds

They fit so nicely with tank tracks. Try oppressor: I was dubious about it, but the perk actually seems to be helping in close range brawling with kaiju, and the tonnage/power boost gets you up to max tonnage with just enough power to move all that mass.

1 Like

They do, I agree. I actually just would like some more high EN heavy solo weapons to mess with some of these larger builds with. I have lots of cannon builds, and MGs; I’m also really good with my shotty build so I really don’t need more of those.

2 Likes

Yeah, I love the whole Kaiju/Avalanche/Yongwang concept. Unfortunately Kaiju is the only one that really works well on tracks.

What I really want is a big high velocity long range turret cannon with lots of penetration. 12 energy, and heavy enough that light cabins will struggle to carry it. And lots of recoil. Like enough to flip a hover.

2 Likes

I think you mean impact but I get you. Yeah I actually wouldn’t mind if they redid some of the older large weapons either and rescaled them. I think when they did the size scaling for rarity they made it a little too sharp. A lot of the new stuff has better scaling. It’s just hard not to talk about it here when we have lots of examples.

1 Like

Actually I meant both recoil and impulse. I want it to flip a light vehicle if they’re firing it, and if they’re hit by it.

3 Likes

Heres a wierd build im rather happy with. Yay new aegis energy cost!

7 Likes

Like the new BP parts usage. The new pieces are quite a nice addition imo.

2 Likes

Is that a Torero, train plow and 4 bulbs? 16635 mass limit? What cab? Can’t be the Torero.

cool looking build, nonetheless.

Looks like Hadron - not sure that is spelled right

2 Likes

Hadron… I have the game open or else I’d have been guessing. Mine says the limit is 11k. Is 16 possible? And yeah, it’s the hadron. Just realized it’s visible in the build parts display. Fused, I think. Nice.

Fused for weight limit, co-driver + engine +tonnage on omni’s?

1 Like

Hadron cab

1 Like

11k? That doesnt sound right. Mine is mass fused and thats with just a cheetah. I can get close to 18k mass with a colosus. Hadron normally has a mass limit of almost 14,000. Torero is 10,000.

1 Like

another grenadier build , this time with the new cabin

edit: so far my other build that lets them do their own thing performs better , there feels like too much delay between targeting an enemy and the drones locking on

5 Likes

One Optimized Grenadier and two Fuzes.

I had three Grenadiers, but they didn’t do so well. I decided to fuse them into one, and I got lucky with activation, durability, and damage buffs. I like this Combo, but I wish I had better activation times on the fuzes.

5 Likes

Unlocked Huginn, and made myself a Gravastar tank.

Pretty impressed with the damage capabilities:

4 Likes

How are finding the reload dynamics on that?

I’ve had it less than an hour, so haven’t done much with it yet.
Tried it with gremlins first, but my one BP fused one messed up the cabin perk. Because it shoots at a different time, it resets the perk.

Trying to think of other weapons that are designed to fire until overheat. Maybe miniguns? Triple millers might be good, but once again I’d be screwed by the BP fused ones.

The tank I posted was using two shivers, with no rads. Not sure how much of a DPS boost I’m getting from the cabin, but I don’t think I’ve hit that high on the damage meter with many other builds.

It should probably work really well with the new legendary MG. Pop a shiver in there, and keep letting yourself overheat.

2 Likes

I have the same issue using 2x millers with aurora with it, they sometimes get out of sync for odd reasons but otherwise do fairly good dmg. I tried triple millers but the damage wasn’t anywhere as close to the dmg rate. I’ve been mostly exploring the same trying to figure out what’s a good combo for it.

I would just put the 3 on a different cab (i.e. no perk) and get the base line.

1 Like

I think I might try whirls next, as I have a matched set. This gravastar thing is dumb fun, but not particularly effective.

I don’t think I’m going to try any mismatched weapon concepts. I want to maximize my use of the perk. Realizing it will work better on strafing builds or banana builds, as you don’t want to interrupt the firing of any of your weapons.

2 Likes