Show us your builds

that feeling when you try to build a spaced armor spider , and realize you have no idea what youre doing

6 Likes

I can’t tell if it’s good or bad. I rarely play spaced armor because it’s so ugly. Don’t get me wrong, if I wanna play over say 14k, I’ll lean towards that build-style, though.

As for learning how to do it well…
Download what appears to be a good one from the exhibition, then take it apart one piece at a time.
Rebuild something new to your liking.

My “hard mode pve” build is one I downloaded, dismantled, and then completely rebuilt. I learned a lot from that original build, though.

I’ve learned as much that way as anything else in the game.

1 Like

Use less heavy metal parts and more … airplane, moon and hotrod parts if you have them unlocked.

Make use of your max 80 pcs… you can go back and replace parts with heavier parts if you have weight left.

3 Likes

Arch Angel 1, now with an ejection seat for when things get hairy! just press 1 and it’s done!

3 Likes

The world of Crossout is beautiful. This world is not like your world. Hundreds of thousands, NO! Millions of battles have shaped the world we live in. The world you know has not had enough war to shape themselves as far as we have. BE GREATFUL WASTELANDER!! Learn from the engineers past! Only a true Lunitic would deny the advancement of XO tech!

Adapt or be destroyed! Bow to your leaders!!!

:wink: not trying to be intense :slight_smile: figured I would talk in a language you might get, lol.

Have fun my brother! Keep on truck’en.

2 Likes

That was the best thing I’ve read in the form in a while! LOL

1 Like

and use more heavy metal music while designing.

3 Likes

1989 Batmobile

4 Likes

Looks good.

I think I have seen more Batmobile remakes then any other remake in this game. (Not a bad thing, just an observation)

2 Likes

4 Likes

Continuing to try various weapons with Huginn. This time made a Thunderbolt monster truck thing.
Got on a long winning streak as soon as I started testing it, with a decent amount of MVPs, so it’s replaced my previous thunderbolt car. Weird playing shotguns on a heavy cab, but works better than I would have thought. I can push people around real good because I didn’t build nearly as heavy as I could have. Seems to help a lot with the wedge slowdown effect.

4 Likes

Despite the issues recently experienced with Radiance, I was sitting and dreaming of the better days of Operation Red Light, and I got to work. Calling it Red Light Runner. Built in the style of the VW Baja Race buggies.

4 Likes

Decided I might as well try my hand at a spaced armour omamori DPS hover, before the projectile changes potentially make them obsolete. I need a couple more hovers to make this one really work, but it’s good enough. I decided to resist my urge for symmetry, and go for a mutant hover armoured with random junkyard car parts.

3 Likes

Normally, I don’t like spaced armor, but that one looks like it was hobbled together by Jawas, or a junkyard poltergeist of some sort.

2 Likes

Finally got a full set of skins for these guns that I like. I know there are others, but I’ve been holding out for these.

I like the motif, and needed the “Dire Wolf” CK to complete the set. They make my easy raids challenge more fun, I think.

4 Likes

Surprisingly brutal. I left the Arguments in storage for a very long time, then took them out last night and either dominated PVP or got pulverized. It was always extreme, and one way or the other.

I’ll have to get my Sumators out and practice on some easy raids. Once you get the hang of it, those Arguments do a lot of damage. I’m not confident Sumators are as ferocious, I really don’t know, but they’ll be great to practice with.

I think I like the Arguments.

6 Likes

I like 'em both… if for nothing else the sound effects. :rofl: “Winning” isn’t always my top priority or even required to have fun. Sometimes it’s just playing with cool toys.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice use of fenders!
I guess you like Omniwheels now? I’m loving them lately.

3 Likes

Love the new Duck. I was just starting to get into the Duck mascot and felt like I needed one. This one is an awesome one too, IMO, and is perfect for my Drone-Boats.

I’m not sure what else is up for grabs in the Droneapocalypse, but if I get nothing else but crap, this will do.

I’d sure like that fart-horn, since I helped lobby for it, and didn’t get one last time, but the Duck will suffice, regardless. It will be adored. So, thanks for that, Devs.

EDIT: I suppose I do have the Halloween Duck, but it seems weird to use out of season.

4 Likes