Show us your builds

Sorry that you have biases that prevent you from enjoying things.

Monkey’s still mad because the other kids made him build an art-car. It’s a cool car, but he said it got roughed up a bit. He’ll be OK in a few days.

Seriously though, I think the threads here get more feedback and action. I was lurking on reddit today and I noticed the threads are really short. Some of these threads here are so long the moderators come and hassle us for meandering and loitering.

1 Like

I’m so proud of this thread

2 Likes

Yeah this place is a bit better less karma farming, but still easier to get images on reddit that said, will just dump the rest of the images here.

5 Likes

That’s a well dressed rig. I’m glad you decided to show it off here too. Looks fun. Very sharp.

1 Like

Thank for sharing your images, it looks pretty cool.
With the Omni-wheels I beat it is pretty fun.

I don’t normally play Omni-Wheels but I built a Fortune Dog build today with the 3 fortunes I fused in the event and Omni-wheels are pretty damn good. Fortunes are too :wink:

Lol, I never said that :slight_smile:

I admittedly didn’t get MVP in the first 10 matches.

I did some dumb things on that build for the sack of art and the challenge. (Like using armor where I should have bumpers). Also, If I was going to do it seriously I would drop the hermits and use the saved PS for something else. I just did it for the challenge.

On a side note: I do have a question for you. When you play, what PS are you playing at. It’s hard for me to judge since 9k is normally what I would call “Playing low PS”

1 Like

anyone wanna go to the Circle K?

2 Likes

made some adjustments to the munnin build
1 caucasus , 1 sidekick ,1 grenadier ,cheetah and maxwell
it feels good to drive ,sometimes gets a kill usually survives , like drones its meh lol but i like it
i thought it was interesting how easy it is to pivot in place using tracks in the back , sometimes handy for noping away from situations

mun1

4 Likes

I have owned or own most of the weapons in the game, but I have never owned a Caucasus before.

How do you like it?

1 Like

i havent had much time with it yet , i picked this one up today because i thought it would be cool for the muninn to work as its own drone with the same sort of lock on feature
so far its not very impressive but i havent tried using a radiator with it yet either

2 Likes

I challenged myself to make a flashy Syndicate build.

7 Likes

Looks cool man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Finally got the co-driver I been waiting for. I’ve wanted a duck for so long but just never pulled the trigger on getting one. I’m so glad i waited because this duckie is PERFECT!! I even have the perfect spot for it all picked out. I have the shielding removed so you can see where it sits with the radio and, awesomly, you can see it peaking through the dash :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One of my favorite builds. It’s a lot of fun to play at 7K. The 3 Imps are kinda evil though.
XO The Grizz 3

4 Likes

I recently took up a Sidekick, after some friends from Planet-Xbox suggested they were either good or bad. I’m not sure, exactly. I call it…Fluffy McDuck.

I decided to put the kid gloves on, and smack’em with some balloons and a cheap doughnut.

Why, this car is automatic…It’s systematic, it’s hydromatic…Why, it’s greased lightning!

It’s got Four Balloon Tires, Two Cobras, One Sidekick, a fused Hardcore on a mildly juiced Hotrod…oh ya.

4 Likes

KPD: KOBOLD POLICE FORCE.

Decided to repaint my kobold truck from earlier to a more police swat theme like and armored car I own as well. Both are piloted by happy yipping kobolds both are able to mow down raiders with plasma.

Forum only bonus image.

making it rain on the real MvP of the match.

5 Likes

The Bunker

Mr. Mallard and his truck,
the safest place for a duck,
grind out a little luck,
“Come at me, you little F-!”

4 Likes

It’s kind of a shame we can’t build like that on the garage range.

2 Likes

Your poem… very nice!

2 Likes