Show us your builds

wait wtf how did i respond to you and not other guy idk man thats weird i meant to respond to tsjjsjusjujsjin though not you sorry

Post a build or Stfu muppet.

1 Like

I think I want to put some wings and a tail on it, but I need to figure out a way to do it without losing much HP. Machinist seems to work really well with legs. Those vindicators are so durable when attached to the cabin.

1 Like

Not to drag out this tangent, but whenever I see Tenshiijin in game, he’s usually performing very well. If he’s on my team, we’re probably going to win, and if I’m battling against him, I know I need to watch out for him.
And my dragon build is somewhat inspired by some of the funny bigram builds I’ve seen him play.

2 Likes

I give you the SB8K leadwall

Another build by the crazy kobold, this SWAF scout buggy is armed with twin Trombones, a reaper heavy machine gun, maxwell, cloak mk1 and a whole lot of hope.

Designed to hit a target with the flaming missiles then unload into it, this scout hits hard and fast. In standard force use it is mainly used as a mobile lunitic destroyer and AMS able to easily shoot down waves of missiles with out taking a break.

3 Likes

That looks like something I’d get a kick out of. I’ve been trying to get some kind of missile thing going.
I got BP-Trombones, and I’m making a effort not to just scrap that Battle Pass stuff, like I have in the past. The game is forcing me up the ladder (PS 9K-ish, I think) and the only gear I’ve got that’ll get me there is Battle Pass stuff, so I’m trying to make it work.
I’m taking note of the weapons and modules you’re using, because that build really is my speed. I like it. I like that play-style, and I’m in the market for some fancier guns and gear.

I got frustrated, broke down, and tried the Boring META (heavy truck, borers, just add W).

I’m probably not doing it right, because I can’t seem to not art-fart around and just META, but it worked anyway.
I’m not going to lie, it was fun, but then anything with a Skinner is funny, IMO.

Yup. Right again. I’m no fan of the swoop and poop either.

You would have to be a real special kind of monster to attack Poony4u. I reckon the rest of us are big enough jerks, at least occasionally, to warrant a troll, but not Poony4u.
You should post something, though. It’s too late to not look like a troll, but you should at least try and have some troll-dignity and show us how big yours is. Since you brought it up, Woody. Don’t worry, we won’t laugh…probably.

2 Likes

What BP weapons have you scrapped so far?

I’ve bought them all and scrapped all of it except the stuff from the last two, so I’ve still got some Parsers and some Waltzes, the Master and Hadron cabs and whatever modules came from those last two Battle Passes. I regret it a little.

I went and spent most of my Coin on some next level stuff while the market prices are still down. I picked up a couple Caucasuses (because aim-free is never going away and I can art-fart on those pretty solid, I think), a couple Threshers, and a Spark III, and I put in bids for a Flywheel, Power Unit, and another Quantum (I need to flesh out this game’s sci-fi, I think).
Other than the Quantum, this will be all new equipment for me that I haven’t had before. I’ve still got about 1300 Coins left, and I’m thinking the Harpy is something I should have in my inventory too, just because it’s versatile, pretty, is a popular cab with a good perk and stats, and even though I don’t like Cannons, I do have a lot of luck with those, despite myself.
I should have a Harpy in my inventory, eh? I had one and some tracks to go with it. I should replace those, maybe. They’re good parts, I think.

1 Like

Harpy is fun. I use it for most explosive weapons still.

1 Like

This is show yo builds not show yo egos haha okay I’ll make a discussion for it.

1 Like

I’m not sure how the Power Unit in this works exactly. I’m still learning, but I did get MVP with this in PVP, so I guess I’m on track. It works better than a lot of what I’ve done lately, and it put a little more fun back in my inventory. I was missing that.

I’m not crazy about the aesthetics but I’m still tinkering with the new parts. I think I can work with these parts(guns, module, and cab). It’s power-score is right under 7K and it’s getting me into matches at a more tolerable pace, so that’s helping improve the fun-factor a little too.
My Harpy bid was a success, so now I have all the new parts I was hoping to try out, and another Harpy and Quantum to put the new stuff in.
My Sunday is looking better than my Saturday now. I’ve got some new goods to explore that should keep me grooving until the next BP comes out.

UPDATE: Improved aesthetics.

I’m happy with it now.

1 Like

So you’ve scrapped assembler, kaiju, cohort, joboko, machinist, Nova, griffon, beholder, anihilator, destructor, yokozuna, stillwind and more?

…yes. It’s sad, I know.
I couldn’t get any of that stuff to work, and I didn’t like the matches I was getting thrown into on account of their incredibly high power-scores. I was enjoying the lower tiers more at the time, and I probably still would, but the game won’t let me go there anymore. So, here I am.
I think the Machinist is the one I miss the most, because I asked for it to have a bell and not a horn myself, and it did. I couldn’t get that cab to work for crap though either, and I only had a 300 part inventory (some stuff had to go). I’ve increased that since then, and that’s helped, but I really don’t know what I’d do with that cab anyway.
It was a mistake canning all that fused stuff. I won’t make it again, but the earlier Battle Passes were probably better than the ones they’ve done lately. That’s something I didn’t expect to happen, and was unfortunate for me, but I think they said they were going to try to get the Battle Passes back to that condition in the last Live-Stream. We’ll see.

No one can get machinist to work right. It’s just not a great cab.

1 Like

Try it on ML200s. It’s too slow for bigrams or augers (I tried so hard to make them work), but it works better with movement parts that are designed to be slow and tanky. Goliaths might work too, but I haven’t tried.
I’m not saying it’s great, but if you like Cohort you can probably find a use for machinist.

1 Like

Cohort is a really good cab on the other hand. Everyone can make it work.

I like them both. Either is a bit awkward to build around, and their perks allow you to play them in similar ways.
Cohort is more useful when I end up on a team with a few other slow tanky builds that I can help support, while my machinist builds seem to do better when I’m on a team with lots of fast builds that leave me behind.
I think I’m going to try to make an undermounted kaiju machinist build next. I don’t usually like boxing in my weapons, but I’m seeing buried kaiju spiders performing well lately.

It made me feel oddly sad, but I did it anyway.

I’m a bad mother.

But, don’t worry. They all survived to live out their natural lives. It was a pitiful sight to see them clinging against the fence like POWs. I would have gotten a screen-shot of that too, but the whole ordeal made me feel dirty and monstrous.

Anyway, I was surprised at what a nimble Drone-Boat the Master makes. It’s nice that I can drop off the “kids,” and then go recuperate between assaults using it’s perk. And, it’s still a fast cab. Some of the cabs aren’t so fast anymore, but this one is.

I also gave the META another swing, and the Master works good for that too. This is still probably too artsy to META, but I put a Fuse in the tank to try and make it more toxic. I tried.

It works though, because it is what it is.

2 Likes

I feel like if I fuse those Hulks for rotation-speed, this combination of guns, cab, and modules could work for me.
It’s a fun combination on the right map.

2 Likes

Ferrari 599XX

2 Likes