Show us your builds

What is your master healing in those builds? Just your side armour?

Added wings and a tail to my Dragon

1 Like

…and the front fenders.

This build seems to conjure Hovers.

Lots of them. It works out though, so whatever.
I haven’t decided if I like the Arguments or the Summators better for this, but it’s so pretty, I’m surprised it was working at all. Lucky dice, I’m sure.
The Fuze in the trunk works good for the buzz-kill too. I like the Fuzes.

UPDATE: Better rims. Corrected terminology.

2 Likes

Just doodling. I rebuilt this graphic for future use.

That’s the first real shotgun build I’ve done in a long time. It’s basically a rebuild of the build in my last post but leaner. It was fun for last night, but I’m still not exploiting all my new stuff. I just don’t know what to do with it yet.

What goes good with a Spark III besides melee?

2 Likes

Doc…i like your art…i wanted to find the MudnBeer art you did…
but the old forum is totally gone…you need to do a fan art here.hope you have copies

2 Likes

I was looking through my archives to find some of that stuff this morning, and some of it seems like it’s on a cooked hard drive, but I have versions of them buried in a back-up hard drive I’m sorting out, rebuilding.

I liked this one i found. It’s one of my favorites.
I’m not sure who built this ride, but it was so very 60’s-70’s I couldn’t resist it when he posted it.

I’m sure I’ve got a copy of the one you’re talking about somewhere…found it.

I don’t have the originals anymore, though.
I’ll build more.

6 Likes

i love the MudnBeer sign

2 Likes

I made a tiny jeep today. I’ve never bothered to use my three free therms, and I’ve never used my master cab. I also never build or play sub 10k. But this little 8.4k art build is doing well, and I don’t hate it. I think I’ll keep this one.

3 Likes

That is a cool jeep. I almost never use my Therms either, but that looks like a good excuse.
I need an AC build in my rotation, and I don’t think I have one.

As for me, I went ghost busting.

I was looking to find a use for that Spark I bought the other day, and I saw some guy who did a Ecto-1 build with it, so I decided to give it a whirl too.

4 Likes

I do like this event. I haven’t done much of the brawl, but I like the rewards I’ve gotten so far; the “Red-Giant” paint and the Anniversary stickers.

I’m also pretty crazy about the free pack and the “Ice Crystal” paint they gave us.

2 Likes

Took this out once in PVP and got MVP, so I guess I’ll keep the Horny Toad.

I needed a new joust-rod on my roster anyway.

This one makes a good support vehicle, but mostly it’s a cool muscle car that goes hella fast and sounds angry doing it.

It’s mostly about fun, but if I get serious with it and find a team-mate to pick targets, we can get some farming done. At first I thought the combo was weird, but it works out. I’m good in the early stage of the match and then again at the end. The middle is mostly a very exciting chase scene. I think I need to try it some more, but with some Thrash-Metal in the cassette player…I’m certain a car like this would have an 80’s cassette-player, a cheap equalizer, huge speakers, a case full of heavy-metal, vomit stains on the floor, and no insurance.

2 Likes

Quasi art build that I use around the 6-7K PS. I tried to make it both cool looking and effective.

2 Likes

A couple new builds I made today, testing out how Omniwheels improve meat grinders:

3 Likes

Did a build using strictly Engineers parts Just to see what I could come up with.

I like the build, wish I could play it in PVP, but it’s power-score is only about PS 2150.

3 Likes

This is Mortimer. He works in a lab, getting paid to smoke cigarettes all day long. Doesn’t do much except threaten players with his inflatable mammoth.

screenshot-220531-224208(69;7;94)

7 Likes

Fun tank from a while ago

ezgif.com-gif-maker

4 Likes

If u straif on an angle with the combo you do accelerate very fast. For example the sideways Hadron build I made a few days ago goes from 0-70 in 1.5 seconds. I wonder if Devs will fix that lil bug.

1 Like

The blank shape stickers have turned out fat more useful than I expected. I like to make eyes with them too.

I hope they don’t fix it, as the combo is really unique. It takes a bit of practice to get used to those acceleration surges, but I’m starting to get the hang of it. Very fun spinning away from melee attacks at high speed and pounding them as you retreat.
I’m going to argue that it is “realistic”, because maybe the screw groove is different at the tapered end. Wouldn’t explain your sideways build though.