Show us your builds

I get you man.

No wrong answer to any of this anyways.
It’s cool to see different perspectives and play styles.

I double down on the accuracy, basically turning my mandrakes into heathers.

Not only am I running torero and falcon, but also both of the mandrakes are fused for reduced spread :slight_smile:

I’m running Attitlan, as it goes better with my spray and pray technique, and also really helps when I get lucky and find a group clumped together behind cover.

I assume you’re running them on separate triggers?
Have you tried mixing one mandrake and one heather like I am? I’m surprised how much I like the combo, as I was just doing it out of necessity until I can double up one of them.

1 Like

I have not. I do have the BP Heather.

I’ll have to give it a shot.

Yeah, but I don’t really “run” artillery :slight_smile:

I made that build to show you, lol.

Now they collect dust again.

1 Like

You know the frustration you get playing and/or watching drone/turret players.
I get the same energy from drakes & heathers multiplied.

I wish they were more fun to play.

The Artillery brawl is hilarious fun, though.

1 Like

That’s my experience as well. Maybe I’m just not doing it right. :upside_down_face:

I think your doing it right.

I just think when someone is right on you your dead (unless you run and someone helps you), if you have 10hp or 10000hp

So I don’t see a need to waste weight on armor and reduce my power with extra wheels.

I’m not going to lie… lol… when I do play Mandrake (maybe once every month) I play the 9k PS version in the screenshot below)

Do you know how ugly it is when a 7k - 9k build gets hit with a double fused mandrake, lol, it’s priceless.

1 Like

That feeling… that’s very similar to how I feel when I splash multiple people with fused pyres in this stupid thing…

zzz

If ya’ wanna see people get salty, kill 'em, then get MVP in a rig that looks like a dog wiping his butt on the ground.
I’m not even sure how you can aim-bot with pyres, but when people get killed with this, they point out that’s how I’m doing it.

2 Likes

Here are my artillery builds.

2 Likes

What PS is the mandrake and kapcan?

That could be dirt really low. Hmmmm… I wonder how low I could build one :thinking:

Decided to show a little skin to go out to the club tonight, The Seal Club that is, lol!

3 Likes
  1. I was going back and forth between blight and terrero builds… but with one the bigger green puddles work better for me. You can drop 300 ps by using an omnibox.
2 Likes

Oh dear!

1 Like

Made it for Impulsive but I think I might keep it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks cool man.

I just can’t play tracks anymore.

1 Like

screenshot-230616-122431(41;2;137)
screenshot-230616-123943(7;3;94)
I’m surprised and happy to finally manage this into such small, cute and agile build. 5100 PS, good enough for PvP, Leviathan PvE and make big barns burn in bedlam. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Minimal number of parts, too. Nice.

1 Like

Love it. I wish I had those wheel CKs. Nice package. I like the way it breaks it’s own established symmetry with the side mounted incinerator.

Looks sharp. Looks fun.

1 Like

lol. This Was AutoCrafted. Just Upgraded Some Parts :open_mouth: No One Knows Where is Front and Back :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Crossout 2023-06-17 02-11-04-10

1 Like

I think the rocket launchers staring you down is a clue where the front is, if not that the radar is a clue where the front isn’t unless it’s on a hover

A new design, after trying the line shooting angle designs they were too bulky, so I decided to make a design that would meet a certain level of protection while increasing the shooting angle as much as possible, and after some modifications I got it, the museum is visible, name: xin xing nuo dun

4 Likes