Show us your builds

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe talk to the developer in the suggestion

2 Likes

The most recent update was made only after the developers were interested in players’ opinions

3 Likes

Well I was surprised to see my suggestions implemented. Nerf yaoguai drone and rise grinders PS. But those were rather obvious. Having flying drone more durability that ground turret is BS. I think it still is, they seem to have less then 100 hp, weird. But buffing them would bring trouble. Even to allies :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: unless they remove colission with allies for turrets, which they really should. And make anyone standing over turret block turret shooting.
You can’t say balance changes entirely weird. They make sense most of the time.

1 Like

Don’t feel funny, that is what I wrote to developers last year
Remake the frame part mechanism - Discussion - Crossout
I posted further instructions in the developer’s proposa

Don’t bother replying to that guy.

He is one of those guys that no longer plays the game and only comes to the forum to talk :poop: and fight with people.

You are better off just ignoring this user!

3 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Omg, you filmed it … I can’t :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Add music toooooooo :rofl:

1 Like

Pulled that one from my expo to test the new brawl… it’s a water hose xD

3 Likes

Are maces good? Whirls are fun, but sometimes they just send the opponent to the other side of the map without blowing them up :skull:

I spent a minute chasing a dude who was not allowed to SD cuz he still had guns… He ended up ragequitting after getting tired of it… It’s a sad mode tbh.

I can tolerate a great deal of stupidity, but that dude… what a loser… super-crazy-ex-girlfriend vibes from him.

2 Likes

Don’t Upload It To Such Stupid Site -.- I Can’t Watch or Download It…

You can’t use Daily Motion? That’s weird. I thought it was globally accessible.

The video is just screen-capture of me permanently blocking Alladin. :rofl:

1 Like

How did you get a -Mass + Mass Nova? It is something of a unicorn fusion. It was offered once in a Ravens event about 3 years ago and if you missed it (like me) too bad for you.

2 Likes

Here is my new Spider Tank

4 Likes

Good looking spider! I appreciate when the parts fit together nicely.

2 Likes

Made myself yet another cohort/whirl/auger build to finish the AC BP challenges. I’ve made a lot of versions of this load out. Sometimes wide, and sometimes long. This one is a long version:

IMG_0568
IMG_0569

4 Likes

Looks like a Frostpunk landship! Thanks for putting in a side shot and front picture. Really cool looking build!

Hat’s off mang!

2 Likes