Show us your builds

I have a Base Spider version on the exhibition so you can mix and match to your hearts content.

4 Likes

Spiders have 8 legs! :mag: I don’t see 8! :laughing:

Ahh you caught me… I am one level away from getting two more legs!

Heh…

-MC-

1 Like

ur not woke…this is a transspider :crazy_face:

2 Likes

i like it the way it is :hugs:
‘evolution’

1 Like

The post I replied to you with the omg got flagged “by the community” :rofl: on what grounds it wasn’t remotely provocative, flagman flagging again I see

2 Likes

To illustrate what my idea of an “art” build vs “META” build. Both will be up on Xbox Exhibition for anyone to try if they want.
Here is “art”, it “kinda” looks like a car. (PPGL55 on ex)

And this is a “M.E.T.A.” version of the same build. (PPFun on ex)

Note: Both are lethal, but require different playstyle. Also note: I’ve seen dual GL’s at 6.5k so… yeah.

2 Likes

No, AdBlock Not Allowed :expressionless: Disabled Still Won’t UnLock…

2 Likes

The quad auger build I used for probably 2 years had two in the back fairly wide apart with the two in the front very close together. It worked quite well until the latest update broke it.

I’m not on my computer at the moment, so I can’t show you a picture.

Battle Spider build.
Battle spider

6 Likes

z3
z2
z

This is now broken, but I found this to be a great auger layout. I played it basically like this for probably 2 years. I’ll fix it, but it’ll probably mean ditching the Beholder. I really wish they’d let us mount augers to the front the way we can legs.

5 Likes

Made a 2nd Lamborghini but, this time, I did my best to stick to just Nomads parts with a couple from Dawns Children and just 2 from Firestarters, so, players won’t need parts from every faction like with my 1st build, the Corrotto. I call it La Avia.

7 Likes

Are there any weapons and/or modules in there? Or just pure art build?

2 Likes

2 RN seals, a Taymr, and 2 boosters. If you remove the boosters, then, there’s room underneath if you’d like to undermount some drones, or the Seals can be pulled out to pop a drone back there, too.

3 Likes

Wait… Seals & such work on boosters?
I never use boosters & I’m dumb as a brick, so… :rofl:

4 Likes

yes, sir! 2 fused can let you burn through a whole Hermes without it over heating.

3 Likes

Obsidian NSX. No weapons or modules. no play testing.

Crazy front/rear engine hybrid.

5 Likes

In a mood of total disregard for any principle, I designed it, art builds

4 Likes

the best way to have fun!

3 Likes

My stubborn arse is still struggling with the Dusk, but I came up with a rig that gives me about a 60/40 win ratio. I think the matchmaker is throwing me soft pitches though, but whatever.

The Trombone/Nest combo is the best arrangement I’ve come up with so far, and is the only combo I’ve ever gotten to work at all. Heat’em up and pop their crap off. It’s not too bad, and frankly I don’t really hope to do much better in PVP. That mode is a catastrophe often, so the 60/40 (in my favor) win ratio is acceptable I suppose.

4 Likes