Show us your builds

Someone on the forum helped me with nests a long time ago by explaining that they would fire a small quick volley first to get a quick lock, and then after that go for the full charge (which will happen quicker because of that first lock).
They’re still hard to use, but that tip helped a lot.

3 Likes

Are these your builds, or someone else’s?
Remember the title of the thread!

4 Likes

you see a cool or odd build in pvp, put it here… :wink:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: GIF Says All… (Didn’t Saw That Thread WTF) :thinking:Probably Died Years Ago Like Dinosaurs :relieved:

2 Likes

This is a pointless goofy build I just came up with wonder what all you will see in this

5 Likes

I mean…it certainly looks cool.
Any weapons or pure art?

1 Like

There are Tacklers in the round sections next to the cabin, won’t last long but could give someone a hard time if play the right way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kind of looks like a speeder from Star War, or the Tron bike, or the motorcycle in the movie Akira.

2 Likes

Got myself a second harvester so I spent the day shredding through hovers.
Got a lot of MVPs, which suggests to me that hovers may not be so dominant anymore. Fast wheeled builds are feeling real good right now!
IMG_0574
IMG_0575
IMG_0576

4 Likes

Awesome man!

Double harvester has been strong sense 2.0 VS hovers.

The higher the PS you can get on them the better. The juicy hover targets are at the top.

2 Likes

I decided I didn’t like the look of my front end (and I was losing my Spark too often), so I reworked it:
IMG_0577

But that version was too front heavy, and didn’t handle well, so it mutated into this:
IMG_0578

This kind of build does work better the higher you go in PS. Too many tanks and augers at mid PS.
Thinking of adding a keen just to bump the PS a bit more, but nervous about the additional weight.

Edit: dropped a keen on the roof and it actually improved the handling. I guess more mass in the middle is good? Harvesters were also raised a block from the original version, as I was catching on too much terrain. Some rearranging of my internal roll cage of pass-through parts was required.

4 Likes

This is why the mid tier guys think Harvester is bad, because it is bad VS the targets they have.

2 Likes

On the plus side, tracks really have a purpose in those ranges, and can perform quite well.

2 Likes

I am feeling the same way. I am very pleased… You shouldn’t have to play a certain part to be successful.

I can’t wait for the “wheels are OP” threads

1 Like

Those aren’t builds but they look like something from the game:

038cd2001d1c7f27

4e3bc3fe8d2baea9

5 Likes

Still not doing the cannon challenge.

But, I’m ready for that all Tusk Squad if that new clan/mini-clan or whatever-update works out, which is what the matchmaker immediately did with this build in PVP anyway. It stuck me in matches with a ton of Tusks. There were four on my team, including myself, and at least two or three on the other. It was ridiculous. I’d never seen that many Tusks on the same stage before.

Eventually the matchmaker sorted me into a different group, where it was just me with the Tusk, but for about 4 or 5 matches is was anarchy. Lots of honking. I can’t say I didn’t have fun.

I was initially concerned that the front bumpers would obstruct my melee, but it doesn’t.

4 Likes

I have posted the drawings on the pc museum: M38 torero

6 Likes

I never owned any fidgets, but I did get two imps the other day and plan to get two more.

Nice build man :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I like fidgets better than imps. But I don’t play the highest ps much.

2 Likes