Show us your builds

I finally grabbed the Joules and they look great on this little guy

2 Likes

Made a thresher/harpy build:

How fast can you deal 10,000 damage?

Screenshot 2024-01-24 103450

Edit: after checking the intricate stats, I have discovered that the total durability is just under 40,000. Have fun.

1 Like

So I took a risk and fused the Cheetah and got top speed so now I can go 120kmh

3 Likes

Got my second Starfall, and spent the past few days trying to get them to work with Atoms:

2 Likes

This build is working for me. The color, style and general mean lookingness make this rig look like it belongs in a villain boss battle. If you built this rig for Darth Vader, he would not choke you.

1 Like

Thanks! I wanted this one to look mean, so glad to hear that came across.

Made myself a reverse tilt mandrake/heather/hadron build.
On flat ground, I can almost shoot myself, which means that I’m not nearly as vulnerable to close range attacks as most artillery builds.
Might try a variation on this with a Kapkan to deliberately mess with anyone coming to get me.

Edit: I really wish gravity worked in garage view.

1 Like

I know on PC there’s a way to free the camera from the build but I’m not sure if there is on PS/XB but check in the keybinds for the test drive mode.

There is a way, but it requires too many fingers, as I need a free hand to take a shot of my screen with my phone.
I could take a screenshot though, and then take a photo of that. Most of the time I’m too lazy though.

I know the feeling, often I don’t want to move my images between computers to post here even though it’s fairly simple. lol… That’s normally why you don’t see too many of mine posted here frequently.

Why?

copy/paste and done, why a photo of a screenshot?
to look crappy?

Ugly?
you’re kidding, right?

I like it.
Looks focused, fast and nimble

1 Like

Getting screenshots off of my PS4 and on to my phone isn’t as easy as it used to be. I used to just share to a twitter account, and then grab them from there. But Elon Musk broke twitter so things like that don’t work anymore.

I have tried to make things like this in the past and never liked it, but I feel like this one turned out pretty good.
Not sure what to name it so for now it’s a WFV, or Wheeled Fighting Vehicle.
It’s fast, agile and hits hard. Thoughts?

5 Likes

Not many outside of it looks pretty good.

1 Like

seens lots of racing on the youtube lately so, even though I’m late to the party, I made me a race car. Based on the batmobile from The Batman, it’s got 2 blast-off’s, 2 hermes, 2 RN-seals, and 4 wheel steering. Now, if I can just get time to play at the same time everyone’s racing…

2 Likes

Nice build would recomend adding some black square stickers to that small front sloped area to give the illusion of a view port.

Little hatch in the APC side panel performs that function.

I’m happily reporting that i manage to dodge the Nerf to my build due to a unnecessary buff to BFs.
Yeah, still lives without much compromise.

before

And after

Care to spot the differences? :slight_smile:

My Storm Chaser is down but not out, the case shown above seemed a lost cause, so i dedicate more to that. But i’ve been tweaking and i’ll be able to save Storm Chaser too, maybe not as hybrid but as it’s old payload configuration.

1 Like