Show us your builds

3 Likes

Made this today, and had some pretty good matches with it:

Of course I only scored 70pts the next match, but that’s how things go with melee. There’s two tormentors in there, which combine nicely with the new Cerebus perk to help the harvesters slice through people like butter. Also have a cheetah, averter(attached to cabin and upper harvester), epic cloak, and Doppler in there.

I think I’m going to change the paint, but otherwise happy with this double dove harpy build. Might rework the concept and get a Kapkan in there. Shooting to the side takes a bit of getting used to, but also catches enemies by surprise. Best to hit the handbrake as you pass by an enemy and drift around them spraying mines.

This is a jotun/Jubukko experiment that is somewhat successful. Six atoms is a little sluggish, so might trim it down to four or switch to hovers. Also thinking of doing a version on beholder so that I can have a cloak. Good against a crowd of enemy spiders, and not bad at defending your teammates against dogs.

2 Likes

Fafnirs on werewolf. A bit dumb, but fun.

Current version of my leviathan killer Invasion build. Acari/incinerator/blight/jubokko/cloak.

Doves are frustrating because they’re best on aircraft, but useless against other aircraft. Fun for carpet bombing bots, and works ok with the current event. I wish air battles were more popular so that I could take it out in PVP more.

2 Likes

Cool paint, i wouldn’t change it.

1 Like

Not much exterior changes, but the guts of the machine are completely reworked. Now with extra cooling efficiency and 200 extra durability, this thing’s an absolute beast. The upcoming energy changes are going to be interesting for the Cobra, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Look what I’ve found in my garage

A Yokosuka MXY-7 Model 11 ( IJN Navy) in a very bad state, the Japanese called it Ohka ( cherry blossom), the Americans, Baka bomb ( idiot or fool bomb).
It was carried by Bettys (bombers) due to very, extremely low range.

Finally, my first art build, and yes, it will be a lancer ( lacking the sticks for now.)

4 Likes

just somethings
Screenshot 2024-03-09 113313

a light scout w 3 rapiers

Screenshot 2024-03-09 113408

and a cqc grav-griff

1 Like

my levi-chwan :rofl:

with some boosters in the back to help it’s slow-ass
:grin:

still grinding for the secon cyclone…

2 Likes

I wish I could get a decent photo of my leviathan, but it’s too big.

finished this a few moments ago…more or less my first “art” build… Xd

2 Likes

I took an old build of mine and updated it. It now has an Odin generator and a third cyclone. This vehicle is quite mobile. It performs well in the 15000 PS.

2 Likes

Things are going strong, got a couple fun legendaries and some exhausts going. Lots are fused already and I plan on nabbing an epic ammo pack too alongside re-fusing the cab for power.

4 Likes

nice colours. a biginner’s look with a vets paincake launchers…perfect!
:rofl: :grin: :laughing:

1 Like

It’s a build based on an old friend’s build, they ran it in orange so

Works ok In CC lol

ohhh blurry gamer tag means shadow banned :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

meaning what? if he can still play. i don’t get the ban part thingy :crazy_face:

u know how ppl say in warzone if u r shadow banned u have a certain skin, thought id make a dumb joke that sounds just as stupid as the warzone thing sounds lol

1 Like

i get it now,you making a funny.still like the banned thingy though :kissing_heart: