Show us your builds

I saw a hover build in the exhibition with the new, not yet available pack parts, and my singular braincell, two of them, started to crack into a bit of tomfoolery and deception

Here we have a hover build with goblins, enemy sees this, thinks it’s some kind of already battle damaged goblin hover build that sucks with 2 goblins left, and will not pay too much mind to it, maybe even comes to ram it and then suddenly woosh surprise tempuras (3 of them)

Does not oneshot builds but if it manages to “sneak” up on an enemy it can seriously cripple one

1 Like

First prototype of Phobos Ghost Astraeus from 16 months ago

3 Likes

Nice pick up kills in there…

1 Like

That was just a fire control system calibration test against bots.

1 Like

My new builds for the week:

A stripped down Phoenix Harpy build. Oppressor, Flywheel, Maxwell, Buggy Wheels.
Go fast, keep moving, keep shooting.

This one will be better after I unlock Finwhale. Yeti makes heavy melee a lot more viable. Saviour inside there, and a couple Tormentors.

And since I was having fun with Saviour and Yeti, decided to throw together a quick gremlin build with them. Dumb fun.

1 Like

Pretty similar with one of my heavy builds but yours would do better in battles than mine, nowadays BFs vs Augers e.g.

Before was just a sketch now a working art build that can kill.

BANZAI!!!

3 Likes

Attempting to make a rad rod car with the new modules on a Torero but can’t decide on paint, plus not happy with the looks just yet

I don’t like covering the cab but the Torero is so ugly and parts don’t seem to match it’s angles at all.

I realised I could front engine the thing

1 Like

2 guns at 12k? i guess your gonna need that 120 km speed. :joy:

Heymy regular Helicon is 12k and I do just fine :wink:

1 Like

There is a set of parts made specifically for it, pretty sure they’re “corrida” parts

yeah and it’s f*ck ugly, they are the only parts in the game that fit and it looks like someone took a hammer to the front a lambo and squashed it

After being flipped up a wall by my own damn bot I realised I actually have space for a damn car jack, no longer shall bad terrain thwart my gameplay… Now I seriously have no space:

I love this damn thing

1 Like

You’re… not wrong.

I’ve managed something though, may post soonish, gonna tinker more

First iteration of a lambo, using both legendary engine and cloak

5 Likes

Noice :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

On racing wheels? HOW!? I always imagine your wheels being held by a bunch of light 1*4 frames :smile:
No bumpers too… mad lad.

They are held by 1x4s lol, just like my normal build