Show us your builds

Ferrari.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Good to see Doc on the forums again.

A flashy build I made for Confrontation. It’s okay.
XO Flashy build

2 Likes

A couple cryo cars:

This is a stripped down version of my previous Jotun/Jannabi car, made for CC. I wanted to test my theory that number of parts damaged makes a big difference for CC points, and it turns out I was right. Doesn’t score that high, but gets lots of CC points.

This Skadi/Cerebus build is also at CC range, but I haven’t tried it there yet. I don’t think it’s competitive enough for that, but I’m not sure exactly how I’m going to get skadi to work. Thinking of combining it with a spark and a different cabin.

2 Likes

Thanks to the recent Fortune nerf announcement I was able to snag 2 panic selling

I sold the waltz for profit in order to do so

2 Likes

Hi, today I bring you some recreations of two mythical real-life helicopters:

MIL MI-8T a classic Soviet helicopter, in this case, the MI-8T version, a variant with a missile launcher, as an addition it includes Chameleon MK1 and Flock.

MH-60 BlackHawk an American classic, it is also the variant with a missile launcher.
I think I already brought this one about a month ago, but this time it is an updated version, with a slight redesign, it includes more ammunition, it now also includes the Flock module and I changed the pilot to Atlitan for more damage and rate of fire.

That’s all, if anyone likes these builds and is curious, you can try them in my garage.

7 Likes

That second Heli is class, the wheels look so perfectly to scale and will help if needing to cap, good stuff!

4 Likes

I think those are nonfunctional spare wheels. Beautiful build, tho.

1 Like

alas I have been duped

1 Like

Small adjustments…

…big improvements.

4 Likes

Tried skadi with a spark and a harvester, and I like how the cold and the electric damage work together.

1 Like

Here is one I found on the Exhibition. I did some minor modifications.

1 Like

Here is a racing version with different colors and stickers.

2 Likes

This thing is a monster at 9k. 300° firing angles for all 3 guns. Those polar ice parts are Mint for diagonal armor. Armor in the back covers all guns for 952 damage. If you are fighting, all guns can fight. If youre retreating, you take no weapon damage for a good 3 or 4 seconds. 6 buggy wheels for 66kph max finwhale perk.

If I take the time to apply multiple paints and stickers, you know i really love the builds looks and its fighting capacity. This thing is 10/10 on both for me.

Edit: Console players can find it on the exhibition under ‘9kFinWhaleMGMeta’

3 Likes

It’s the Year of the Dragon, so naturally, I need to adjust all of my builds to have a pair of inset, dual round headlights in order to make peace with that rust-rotten Celica I’ve got buried under parts and boxes in my garage…

Started with an old build of mine I made a couple of years ago and which served me well for every Machinegun challenge since. Upgraded with the new Fin Whale I now have upgraded as of this week. With upgraded cabin, FW, and Phobos, the max speed is brought up to 87 km/h and 52 burgers per dollar or something. Not bad for a silly Humpback build. Not completely satisfied with the looks of it yet, but here it is anyway:

Tucked the rest of the imageis in a spoiler here:

Spoiler

6 Likes

Lol

Behold, the Chonk MK II!

It’s mainly a bedlam build for teaching newbies a lesson: don’t attack art builds.
Great for disarming scorp hovers, too.

2 Likes

Swamp Monster…

It does alright in PVP. Lights up them cabs pretty quick with that firing angle. I could probably peel off some of that bling and do even better by lowering the power score a bit, but I’m not sure I’ll need to. It did fine…need to do more research, prolly…be back later.

5 Likes

This is the most :us: thing I have seen all day

2 Likes

Well…my research is going well. The damn thing cleaned up in PVP pretty hard that time (taken it out twice now).

I’m a bit surprised, frankly. I was not expecting it to be such a bully, but there it is. That was a massacre. I guess the all the bling stays?

Those are freshly crafted wheels, maybe I should fuse a set? It’d be nice if they used less power and had better durability (lots of melee down there). I’ve never really taken these wheels seriously before, but maybe it’s time.

IDK, but I think I’m gonna start this Swamp Faction with or without Targem’s official approval. This shizz is brutal…I almost feel bad about it…but my team won, and that’s what counts, right? Maybe next time I won’t be such a hog…it’s a fun ride.

3 Likes