The bot problem is really starting to ruin any pvp experience

They gets hired by bigger studios because sweet baby inc threatens them with blackmail and the very fact that game studios are going to consulting companies like them is very disturbing. No sbi is not the root cause but what it did do is give a very big insight into what is going on in the gaming industry as an whole. Best selling game of all time is gta 5 and that got a very diverse list of characters so no we don’t need forced diversity consulting companies like them.

I think it would be great to have both a dick and vagina, i wont have to go look for someone of the ‘opposite’ sex anymore and i can fuk myself until i croak.

2 Likes

now i know why its called female, for ever male :rofl: :rofl:

How is this small company threatening big companies with blackmail? Where is your proof of this, and how would this even work?
Has this company run any shaming campaigns in the past?

And why is it disturbing that a big game developer would want to make sure their attempts at diversity don’t backfire?

You have to remember, their role isn’t to invent woke characters for games. They are being hired to make the diversity less clunky and forced, which is supposedly what you guys want.

And there is like 2000 other videos on youtube about the same topic with in the past 2 weeks, look it up tis huge and no one wants this stuff.

2 Likes

Don’t act like you can’t think of an example

Well, statistically there is probably at least one intersex person on the forum, and they probably don’t know they are.

So it’s entirely possible that you might have secret ovaries inside you! Your chromosomes might not even be what you assume. Maybe your body is more interesting and unique than you know!

I can’t think of an example, because I don’t believe that what you are saying is a real thing.
Please enlighten me!

1 Like

Yeah, because YouTube videos are the best way of determining public opinion.

C’mon man, you sound like you also believed in all that gamergate nonsense.

~THE MESSAGE!!~

1 Like

these crossout forums are actually brain damage inducing lmfao

2 Likes

Why be one of those people, sad

The guy literally posted a video with an example, guess you just didn’t watch it and just commented anyway.

2 Likes

Never heard talk of gamergate until the past week but gamergate 2.0 is back with much more solid foundations unlike the last time.

I’m at work, and can’t watch videos with sound while waiting for my next client.

I figured he just meant there are lots of videos, so this must be what gamers as a whole think.

But please tell me what the proof of these blackmail campaigns are. I’ve done a bit of reading on this, and haven’t seen anything to support that theory.

Yea asmongold got loads of videos about it, the critical drinker one is not very informative but a great starter vid on the subject to get you laughing lol.

Let me guess you read the pc gamer or kontuku article, yea your nice and informed alright.

Nope, I do not regularly read those.

And I skimmed through your video and saw no evidence of any blackmail campaigns. Can you point to the part of the video that reveals this dastardly plot?

you really want me to link 2000 videos? i can go all day becareful what you wish for. Just type in sweet baby inc on youtube and you know what im talking about, loads of informative videos on the subject matter.

offtopic…
i learned something new today.
that people have their own opinion and that you can’t/shouldn’t force your opinion on others.
'oh and stick to the topic and stop Harassing others views.it really doesn’t make you a better person :crazy_face:

No, I want you to point me to the exact part of that video that details these blackmail campaigns that you insist exist.
You apparently have already done lots of research, so it should be easy for you!