This one forced my hand

anyway i like your build, at least you use brain not like most people META exhibition building themselfs nothing at all.

cyclones i builded hours ago. you think i played differently with my main builds? :>

That build would prob work in levi wars if you wanna try it out

you mean your build? maybe yes(but imo its too slow to catch enemy levi or anything), but we lack of levi players so we play only standard CW.

I don’t know how you plays, I looked in your exhibition and saw mainly high ps spider builds with mastodon

my main build is Arbiter with DAZE. Idk if i put into exhibition earlier version or not.

My second is Mastodon on wheels, some people did like it.(tho there is old version there)

Now i got this new cyclone version. (earlier one i had i didnt like, this one still got some little little shooting issues)

Ofc in meantime i had a lot of builds, even one with kaiju+Grinders on bigrams and i grinded light shotguns, it was fun times ;p

You can find them in there too.

This is my main spider. Bricks no problem, at least 1 vs 1 ofc.

Cooling down that sweat

arbiter just now, enemies disarmed tried capping but too late.

Where you friend? cant play more?

lol video where Devourer devour my side + other Ripper shoot and + you shoot xd

3 vs 1

and still you lost 2 of 3 guns xd

GZ!

You sound like someone that is very very sweaty, thats why I wanted to stick with fatcryogenictank thought you needed it lol. You gonna sweat from all that typing too, double sweaty lol

well, i said GZ. Its not easy to kill me 3 vs 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly Ripper guy finished me, not nice cryo or devourer thing. It would be more refreshing.

Here is another. I played my butt off, racing into enemy, racing back to help camping allies, race to other side of the map to help other allies, we take down many, only few left, get abandoned by the campers and die 1v3 alone. But I have helped kill many, I do not even think of points or go to base for more points, just help allies kill and they fail me when I needed them and then to add insult to injury, the results.

First damage 10, First kill 30! Problem Solved!

Here are two pictures of what can happen with some teamwork. I carry the free Maxwell from the free pack. Many times, this aids my allies in stealing all the damage from me because they see my targets on the map and race at them and take all the damage or kills while I absorb all the damage, which is fine because my vehicle is a bullet sponge. When they take a little longer to kill the enemy, or die too quickly, then my true power shines. My weapons that cost Energy deal cabin damage and are hidden. If the cabin is exposed, then only cabin damage. If the cabin never dies, or the cabin dies too quickly, I get robbed. My other weapons are visible and are called passive melee or bumpers. I ram them! Sometimes my Detector is my own enemy, but not this time!

Got in on all eight kills and capture points! Whether i get tiny damage or excessive damage, I am always in the fight, always not AFK, never a cheater, and deserve a reward every time I help kill an enemy. And so do you all! Add 30 points for first kill or assist now!

If you want to nitpick thru matches be my guess, you lost to FatCryogenicTank lol, a build using the worst weapon/movement part combo in the entire game(which was me) vs a player using the most op weapon in the entire game(which was you). You even joona on your team who ain’t a bad player

How on gods sweet earth did you extract anything toxic from this, not only that you talked to me first
Screenshot 2024-08-27 000727

Walking the dogs, life calls

Crushade says:I do same with other builds

When in reality they are all the same variation of the same tanky ml 200 mastodon build with some other weapons like mgs/cyclones from time to time, that is his definition of other builds lol

Wheel same as leg ? XD Also bigram same as ML? :smiley: Also omni wheel same as sabbath?

you are funny

and you show screenshot where i had 3-rd place anyway even when played very bad xd
So you see, my “unlucky games” are 3-rd place lol xd Even your Joona had 102 much less lol.

I show you game by game when played with you, and you were 2 times arround 100 points xd

and thats why you angry, you need cryo and cool yourself.

Show every game by game like i did, not pick-selected ones. Because this way you try pick this 1% i told before about.
But so far after so many games i didnt had low score lol. The lowest you seen seems to be this top 3 xd Ofc i could be even last one if rly unlucky and you wait for it just to pick-select it lol.

Everyone tho could be unlucky like Joona in your screenshot. Tho as i recall he is press S scared player who only use others to tank.

But in general thats the difference of CW player vs some Raid/mission player(i mean you ofc). As you seen i had long streak of 1-st places.

Just about all high ps tank spiders
Screenshot 2024-08-27 083832
9 edits? knows you ain’t the angry one lol. To be fair sometimes I gets a bug that causes 1 or 2 to show up

Your barely made it too bronze last season after 10 buckets of sweat. Nothing to make you want to look your nose down on someone else over

Buddy I’m not reading thru all that ranting gibberish makes you look even more sweatier lol, not only are you off topic your just proving my original point that your a an angry old sweat.

you catch bait :smiley:

So you have problem about how i write paragraphs now? Changing topic? :smiley:

You pve player know nothing about CWs. We decide who play and how and if we want keep score or let people drop. But you know nothing about it. You probably do not even know some top clans even have derankers.

Anyway you took bait because you got no arguments.

You were mad that you loose vs me even when you focus me and i didnt care about you.
You tried fight me 3 vs 1 most games and still you could not achieve me being low score.
You pick-mvp screens of you, while i show Game-by-game screens where you had 2 times arround 100 points lol.
You started all attacking me, and you failed by not reading topic at all, assuming my 1% was about winratio, while OP was speaking about 40-points.
You keep writing and you took bait now prooving you only attack no matter reason or topic, failing every time.

All I sees is a big wall of ranting/raving text from your typical CW sweatlord who can barely make bronze
and then brags about it lol.

I will bring 3 skadis next time, and see if that would be enough to cool down that sweat, that’s all I was trying to do. If i wanted to win like I said id be using the cyclones but I just want to relax and have fun. You the only one interested in trying to one up the other