What is the best way to report cheaters?

The part where I said just because something is not listed in the tos don’t mean it is not a violation of the tos went right over your head. I say the reason this haven’t been weeded out yet is because it did not become a thing until the very end of the event unlike the skinner exploit from the big chase that was exploited from the very beginning.
Capture1
Capture2
Capture3
Here are some more snippets from the tos I don’t even see how this is even debatable. I already said the devs intentionally leave the tos vague to prevent things like this and that part seemed to have went over your head as well

The difference between you and me that I can appreciate a creative trick and you clearly don’t if you think it will hurt you. And all those TOS examples, you are not the one who determines whether something is debatable or not, good luck.

Not one thing you said made one ounce of sense. Everything I said including the tos still gone over your head. All common logic right out the window.
You cant even get scores like that using a aim bot so trying to sugar coat it as a simple trick got me baffled. You just talkin out your rear at this point only way to explain it cause nothing you say make zero sense. I don’t think you even read the tos which is definition of ignorance. How can you come here try and have a debate about the rules thinking your right without even reading the rules. You didn’t quote me, try to provide examples no nothing to try and prove your point. Your purposefully ignoring almost everything I said, I explained exactly how it violates the tos and it is like falling on deaf ears. Basically your only argument is have a sense a humor because you think it is a trick, well an aim bot is a computer trick as well going by that logic so I guess we can all use aim bots because it is a trick, awesome logic. I can trick old people into giving me money by pretending to be antivirus salesmen tricking them into thinking they got viruses on their pc but it is ok because it is a trick.

What these players are doing especially the ones that queue up with clan members opposite the fuel barrelers are violating the tos whither you think it is funny or not. I even found it funny for a while and you read back far enough you will see where I said that but they are still breaking the rules in multiple ways and nothing you say can change that fact.

You have to just give up on a conversation at some point.

People struggle to report others on PC?

I’ve sent a dozen reports in 5 years, never struggled a second. Right-click the name in the score screen, report. Am I missing something? @________@

1 Like

I’m a bit late to the party, but anyone who intentionnally blocks an ally in XO really failed to understand what team games are about, and should take a week to breathe and reconsider their life choices.

There are no valid reason whatsoever to get so red in the face about a videogame that you waste your time to ruin another person’s time on it. The moment you catch yourself doing it, pull the plug and go do something constructive like practicing your drawing or musical skills lol.

1 Like

Well said, my man.

1 Like

The point of the thread is what is the “best” way to report. The best way so far turned out not to be the in game report but this right here

1 Like

You were already told what you could do at the very beginning of this thread. Just report that you think that style of play is illegal. And let the administration decide whether it is a violation or whether game mode needs to be changed etc etc. But you accuse players, in public, of cheating here on the forum. Incidentally, I and others have said several times that the game mode in question provokes this kind of tactics, similar to Big Chase, a simple solution would be, as someone said before, ban fuel barrels in this mode. Accusing players of cheating on this forum, because Devs overlooked this, is not my way of looking at these things. XO is a fun game, a bit of tinkering with vehicles, game-play on the other hand is very poorly developed and not worth playing competitively so I can’t worry about the trick in helicopter mode either. Ah well, mode is gone, up to next dumb mode :slight_smile:

Never seen kox at it again so I accomplished something by going public and letting everyone know about the issue so it probably turns out that the best way to report cheaters is by shouting on the forum. This thread got over 600 views so hopefully if there is another helicopter brawl this will get fixed but it is going to be hard to fix the matchmaking that the kox clan were also exploiting on top of the fuel barrels. I didn’t accuse them of cheating I proved they were cheating totally different, and you are not denying you didn’t read the rules either.

Maybe I’m dumb, but why do they even need the fuel barrels to throw the game in favour of their clan mates?
If the point is to give them easy kills, why not just make a car with low HP and allow yourself to be killed?
If they are using the fuel barrels as a weapon, then why is that a problem? At least they’re still scoring some points for your team.

They do have low hp and the fuel barrels I believe are to make you die faster and I am not sure but I think it gives them extra points when that player do get destroyed. They are not using fuel barrels as a weapon, where on earth did you manage to extract that idea out of everything that was mentioned in this thread? The fuel barreler also had stillwinds in the video if you didn’t notice.

Didn’t watch your video, that’s why I asked if that’s what you meant.
Still doesn’t make sense, unless there’s some bug that gives excess points for destroying fuel barrels.
I seem to remember fuel barrels being banned in some modes (maybe the Head On brawl?) because they can be used as weapons, so if the devs see it as a problem they can do it.

Maybe the damage from the explosion of the fuel barrels (and/or generators and ammo packs) gets counted in addition to direct damage, but that means you’d have to ban all explosive parts, which wouldn’t really work for this mode.

Even if you did all that, there’s nothing to stop someone from putting all their HP and guns connected to a single low durability part.

I guess report the individual players and hope for the best? I’ve yet to see this, but I haven’t been playing that mode much lately.

I am going to re answer your questions in order to keep the confusion to a minimal

So they will die faster and make the game over quicker, more matches per hour equals more wires for their clan and also guarantee victories if they are just in it for the wins or both.

The cars are already low hp and adding fuel barrels creates one giant bullseye that will insta kill. They don’t self destruct, all it takes is for just enough damage to set off just one fuel barrel to kill the player so the enemy team can get a quick and easy score.

They are not using fuel barrels as a weapon. Usually they carry a primary weapon like the stillwinds in the video just to score the minimal amount of points required to get wires. Sometimes they don’t even do that much and score nothing at all.

I don’t know how the point system works my own self all I knows is that the person destroying them gets a decent amount of points

I understand your anger but unfortunately there is not much to do.

1 Like

Your video shows nothing Noobler.
All you seem to do is make a forum post and reporting a player that has a score higher than you think is possible.

I say good for them.

If the dev team didn’t want fuel barrels in the mode then they should ban the part.

I would ask for that next time, instead of worrying about reporting someone.

They only get it if you poop on the porch though.

This can also be caused by a bug that causes the client to disconnect when the battle starts. One of my clan mates has this happen about 3 times a day. It’s probably not even a bug in the game but a misconfigured router at his ISP.

1 Like