Where are all these players coming from?

I doubt it is the chinese because steam is effectively banned in china and if they are appearing thru gaijins client only I don’t think it will appear on steam charts but I am not sure. The censored version of steam got only got like 108 games to choose from.

1 Like

slowly and surely but not abruptly, this is something different from the norm.
Capture3
The only other time we had a sharp rise in numbers like this is when the game first launched and these new numbers even surpasses that. This is not some slow steady rise but this is a bomb exploding of new players. I can’t take anyone seriously who thinks this is normal and just due to some slow over time build up that is totally false. There was a rise from 2019 to 2020 which was around the time of return of the founders when annihilator/assembler got released but even that was a slow and steady climb along with a slow and steady drop afterwards over the span of a year not 4 days like what is happening now and the peak is still probably not even reached yet. I say the numbers are going to be even higher today when peak hours hit judging by the amount of players on at the moment.

1 Like

True. Now that i look at it again its korean. I think.

Lol, I’m still not sure why your always so hell bent on pointing it out. I guess everyone is a savant at something…

1 Like

Dont think everything turns around you “you poor thing” there are other players too. I’m not a big fan of sethioz but many things he and others mentioned are correct. You are just too narrow minded to see it.

They’re speaking about steam players and you’re a playstation player it has nothing to do with current situation on PS, in fact PS playerbase is dying and lots of experienced players left the game ,you’re rly wrong here.

Who is trash talker here, look at your laungage buddy or I’ll jump into xo and show you your place :crazy_face:
Dont hate me bc you’re a bad player. :love_you_gesture:

you got me pinned, 100% (he said sarcastically). Makes me wonder about your opinion overall, and not in a good way.

1 Like

I was right. It is near 11 000 now

Capture1.PNG

2 Likes

IMO, the seat of stupidity is the heart, and not the the head. That is to say that people easily destroy any value their intellect may have had with arrogance, pride, and all kinds of other BS attitudes. It’s my opinion that brains are overrated. I don’t think they have zero value, and I think having a strong and healthy mind is a good thing, but I think people who brag about how high their IQ is, have overvalued that currency. I think there are better qualities to have than a high IQ, like loyalty or humility, for example.

2 Likes

did anyone else try to click the “x” and get rid of the pop-up ad?

2 Likes

Like me in high school 93 average in in grade 12 physics but nearly failed biology and english but yet got straight 90’s in french even tho english is my primary language. People probably sees my terrible grammar and thinks I am stupid when i am not. People can be smart in some areas and lacking in others everyone is different to some degree. I had straight 100’s in music never missed a note but tuba is easy instrument to play anyways.

1 Like

Use ad blocker

11,187 another record broken.
Capture2

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on this being related to the current testing?

It is not much there to test I figured there would be more changes coming considering how much time went by since the last lot of balance changes and they only announced it today so I don’t see how they can possibly be related.

Well the test schedule is irregular to start with. Test are normally done on Friday to Sunday. This is Tues, Wed, Fri… Having a day off has me thinking they will do a second round if needed. I think the last time they did a test this long was founders 1. I was thinking maybe they hired out for some more testing numbers. As the test server duplicates from the normal server that could over drive the numbers even if it doesn’t account for all of them…

That would be illegal they can’t manipulate the steam charts like that. What is on the charts need to be real players, you saying that these new numbers are just testers hired by gaijin/targem?

What would be illegal about it?

Loads it is along the lines of false advertising. People see that there are loads of players playin then they decide that they want to play because everyone else is playing when that is not the case. No different than creating fake steam reviews. They got there own client why do they need to use steam?

How would you cover paid testing then? We know from punishments they can already isolate players from the market and stuff. Steam isn’t any better then standalone and might have a better reach too. This is speculative though and about as far out as you’d get me into saying maybe something is on the cringe. We do have players that are so competitive though and bias answers are often lacking. It has me pondering over outside game testing controls groups… Take this with a grain of salt, though; I’m not accusing them of doing it.

2.0 was the biggest update they have done yet by a long shot and the numbers didn’t inflate then. I am not buying this theory don’t make much sense.

1 Like