Where are all these players coming from?

Games should be balanced, giving players the opportunity to use the parts they want to play.

I believe the main reason for meta-building the main line is the poor balance of the game

Same here buddy and especially in a game with so much creative freedom like crossout it drives me seeing the same builds over and over.

If I was in a Clan, I would certainly exploit the META. And, in the case of Clan Wars, I prefer uniform colors and builds. If it was my Clan, I would press for uniform colors and shared META.

1 Like

Take a look at my design

3 Likes

I think that’s actually pretty cool looking, and for whatever reason, I am suddenly finding this Clan War thing, and the META very alluring…I’m probably just sick from last night’s Whiskey. I’ll have some more coffee, and maybe it’ll go away. Otherwise, I might start going through the exhibition, gather some META and start looking for a clan.

I’m definitely sick.

3 Likes

It broke the 12K mark.

Is it possible that this increase in players is isolated to Steam, or are the numbers climbing all across the board? Is there a way to know?

3 Likes

I am mucking around at 4k capturing footage and looking up profiles and i am coming across a lot of players with sub 500 kils

2 Likes

That’s really good news for this game and the developers, I think. I hope they are pleased. It’s the most positive thing I’ve seen happen to this game since I started.
I’ve complained in the past about how badly this game is marketed, and now I see they must have overcome that. I just hope they can retain those new players by offering them an enjoyable game experience that allows for them to give this game some positive reviews, and to be able to recommend the game to their friends.

I’m not sure I could give this game better than mediocre marks in it’s current state, but I am used to it’s ups and downs, and I expect things to improve as they get a better grip on the overhaul they inflicted on us with Update 2.0
They really rocked the boat with that one, and it’s hard to be patient and wait for this next update to help improve things.

It should be soon though, right?

4 Likes

I should stick around at low ps for a bit with my fused porcupines and try to scare them all away. That is exactly what I am going at for a while get away from high ps for a change.

1 Like

I started paying more attention today… In 5 normal raids, about half the players were fairly new, and clearly pack buyers at the same time… Meaning the builds had a lot of basic structural parts slapped haphazardly around mismatched weapons.

All of em had 1.x kill rates, too.

Good news, I suppose.

1 Like

Don’t scare them away!

In all seriousness though, when I was new, the game got more exciting when I passed level 30 and started seeing the scary weapons. A lot harder, but also more fun for me.

I am playing solo anyways, I find the toughest matches are against players in groups so it will only liven up the game a little bit it ain’t like I am invincible. I was actually doin worst than I does at high ps. I had a match where i only scored 150 points after getting ganked by a shotgun wedge and his borer friend. I even find myself getting easily wacked by avenger hovers so it ain’t that op I am only as good has my team.

2 Likes

With all the geniuses we have going into super light PS battles with relics, they don’t have to wait.

Imagine trying to kill some dude with Porcs or Scorps with your super skeery Vectors. :roll_eyes: I was in a match recently where a dude running Porcs on a hover got MVP & killed something like 6 of the enemy. I know generally the PS thing should address that, but it doesn’t. Obviously.

1 Like

I played between 4k-6k ps all day and never seen not one player using relics besides myself. I tell yea clans and hovers are going to drive these new players away before relics well. Watch this video and tell me otherwise. It wasn’t even a 6k ps match

1 Like

within a day or two of seeing the ads i watched some youtubers videos on it then joined

5 Likes

YOOOOO! I just realized what’s going on with all this. Word got out that IRON_DOG quit. That’s what’s gotta be happening.

3 Likes

Post a link to this thread as well.

1 Like

Thanks Nobler for the information! You rock the Kasbah!

3 Likes

omega616 is the one that did the research. Omegas theory is the one that makes the most sense

3 Likes

Out of twelve thousand :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: