Where is the joy in this game?

no you won’t… :yum:

3 Likes

Ya, he will. He’s good at keeping schit to himself. I tend to over-share, over state, exaggerate, and wrap it all in hyperbole. He’s the opposite of that in a lot of cases, probably.

I’m the guy who runs shotguns, and says phuckit, and drives into the center of calamity.
Everybody hates me because I’m with Thanos and I have nothing to loose.

I crossed my own personal line telling Poony4u to FO. I shouldn’t have done that. It was mean.

I make my own laws, and then break them sometimes. IDK why. I like the sound of them crashing against the wall?..but that was one of my personal rules; “Don’t tell Poony4u to FO on the forum.”

Oops.

I think you were channeling Monkey energy, and I forgot how much I miss him. Sorry.

4 Likes

Start a new account: Enter every free giveaway code: Play game jumping Faction to Faction unlocking smaller levels first (you had to wait 24 hours in the past), play and play and play some more, sell resources, buy a cheap purple cabin, like the Call is dirt cheap, use the free wheels, the free machine guns, the free detector, the free hardcore engine, earn a crate a for free Epic item, get an ammo pack, sell the ammo pack, buy Hot Red, assemble 9000 point vehicle. 2 months? Sure, why not?
Yes, I spent 2.50 on 300 coins way back when and have spent zero dollars since. It was a mistake to even buy the 300 coins because I never used them.

1 Like

Really? Show me where I said that.

You can’t.

If your going to say BS, make sure you can back it up.

holy crap, mad doc savages rage has attracted a wild rough monkey!

2 Likes

Go ahead, flag it, officer.

3 Likes

You have to get your minimum score and you know that.

Just because you’re an art builder that don’t know how to play the game, you can at least act like you do.

Maybe you should invest in some plastic model kits. At least it would be something an old man is good at.

damn dude he caught you red handed! you come back, make one statement in one post and the doc is not having it!

well, you wanna die on this hill or explain how he isnt correct?

1 Like

Im not going to die on any hill. I’m not even hit.

Only a moron would think you don’t have to hit the minimum requirements.

And when we are talking with vets and regulars you don’t have to explain the basics every single time.

Because you’ll get pwnd like a noob. A lot. It isn’t just about being able to reach the bare minimum to lawyer your butt in there.

You can try that (I have), but I’m sure you’ll see that not all 9K builds are equal…or maybe I am really playing a different game, because this one over here is way too competitive to try and pull that kind stunt and survive, but whatever. Good luck with that.

If I was going to suggest a path into a competitive 9K build to a beginner, I would suggest buying one of the Battle Passes, but even then, you’re not going to complete one in just a couple months, unless you buy the premium pass.

Pay to play, or grind your ass off for a year, I think is a realistic view of how to get to a defensible 9K build.

1 Like

No ifs and or buts about it.

1 Like

Stealth. Skinnered. Jormungandr and Nidhogged.

Avalanche with Averter shot off before the skinner released and before my gun even reloaded.

FK this game.

Imagine the barrier to entry in a game is just to pay money lol… and people still cling to the excuse that the game isn’t p2w

1 Like

You have the option to grind for the weapons and parts its not fully p2w, its a fine line for sure, But its a free game, video games normally cost $60 so maybe spending a few bucks doesnt hurt?

1 Like

Honestly, I’m just happy that I can see the same people picking on each other somedays and helping each other out the others.

1 Like

Keep sipping that Koolaid lol

You of course make good points, but you misunderstand one thing. Crossout PVP is not competitive. You can have a 9000 -power score Turret vehicle and win 50 percent of the time. Even if you lose 100 percent, you still gain Reputation and Resouces as long as you score the minimum 40 points, throw a Flag on there, some Decorations, the 70,000 Daily Bonus, and even a bad loss can advance your progress. Jump from Faction to Faction to use the 70,000 wisely.
When I took a 5-year break from Crossout, my clan leader would make me log in for every free give away, every free Premium time. I would play enough to get my free 40 coins and my free gear. I come back 5 years later, my Goblins are Special, no longer Rare like when I crafted them, I have several Rare Cabins, I have a set of Array Special Tires, a special Maxwell, a special Hardcore, 3 Sledgehammers, 3 Rapid Fire Special Machine guns, 3 Sinus MG’s, an Epic Ammo Crate. I made some Coins and bought a Call Cabin Cheap. I crafted Pythons and waited for a Fusion Special. I sold an Epic Ammo Pack from a Crate and bought a Cheetah for less coins. I bought a Gas Generator. I crafted some Rapiers. I got 3 Wasps from crates. Now I can assemble an 8000-power score Turret vehicle. I bought 3 Grenadiers cheap and can now assemble an 8999-power score vehicle.
Paying does not make you win more.

Piercers! I finally remembered the name!

1 Like

Say that again? lol

You can play at 5000 and farm all three Resources. Short queue times are what I want. So I can go from 5000-9000 using Drones. RU is short queue times at 5000 but suddenly becomes unplayable every day at the same time. So, I have to play NA, queue times are garbage on NA at 5000 so, I bust out the 9000 PS 3 Grenadier version and find short queue times. Now, 4 turrets at 5,000 is much stronger than 3 Grenadiers at 9,000. You might even call a drone build at 9,000 PS underpowered. But I still win 50 percent of the time and still get paid for each battle. You just play, there is no competition in PVP. Even Clan Confrontation, I take my 4 Pythons or 3 Grenadiers to CC and win 50 percent.

1 Like