Why is the pace of new weapon design so slow

Designing new weapons or other new parts will bring revenue to the game, but developers are not very willing to make many new weapons, why?

I’m guessing they’ve run out of good idea. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What? I’ve given them plenty of weapons advice and they’ve barely done it

1 Like

New Rarity Weapon Ideas (Between Epic and Legendary) - Discussion - Crossout
New Rarity Weapon Ideas (Between Special and Epic) - Discussion - Crossout
Legendary Cricket suggests - Discussion - Crossout
Self-destruct weapons - Discussion - Crossout
Check out the weapon ideas I have to offer

1 Like

more rarity would ruin the crafting tree and self destructing is a last resort , legendary cricket would be sweet though

Yes, I’m not talking about the rarity thing here, it’s still a weapon idea,You’ll see that developers don’t adopt these ideas and they can’t do it themselves.I don’t understand them and that’s one of the reasons I want to get a response from them

1 Like

it seems alot of games just like to drip feed just enough content to keep people logging in , take fallout 76 for example … those devs are a piece of work , so many false promises and bugs that took years to fix , but those lame scoreboard rewards and little events keep people around because of fomo

1 Like

I wish they could do two things together

1 Like

My advise would be to learn Russian and use the Russian forum or the Russian social app VK.

Your most likely not going to get a response there also, but you have 10 times better chances.

They will not answer here.

2 Likes

I went to the Russian forum and I’m trying to use the translator

2 Likes

there are no developers here, unfortunately…
You can ask them a question through the streamers usually, but it’s not certain that the question will be voiced to the developer or answered by them…

This is a translation of someone’s reply,It seems unlikely that

2 Likes

I feared this would be the reply, they have abandoned the community.

1 Like